Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 31 Jul 22, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
ravenwing
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Gngr29 View Post
Hi we stayed in July in Aruba, only freestyle machines in the food court and a drinks machine by main pool. Blocks only had a ice machine and vending machine at $4 ish for a bottle of coke etc. Resort mugs were $21 ish incl tax. No mini market in our block -sorry.
That's good to know, thank you! We can be prepared to fill up and stock up whenever we're passing the main area
Old 31 Jul 22, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

So Jamaica or Aruba?
How do I put in requests? TVA k you
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Gngr29
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
So Jamaica or Aruba?
How do I put in requests? TVA k you
These blocks are beside each other and I would have been happy with either one. When we checked in we were told we would be in Jamaica or Aruba. Aruba it was. Think you can request on MDE or just mention on checkin.
Gngr29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 03:59 AM  
Link to this Post
kadypants
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by ravenwing View Post
We stayed in Jamaica 45 in 2017 and I'm requesting the same again. Close to the bridge across the lake which is a lovely walk to and from the Port Royale area. Also close to the skyliner.

I noticed the current map is still showing Freestyle coke machines in various locations, as well as the mini markets in Aruba and Jamaica. I thought these were only there temporarily while the refurb was going on. Does anyone know if they are still there, and if you can still use the Freestyle machine with the refillable resort mugs? Thanks
We stayed in Trinidad last week and had a Freestyle machine in our block (38). We bought the refillable mugs and they were well worth the money!
kadypants is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
wishing
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Posted in other thread on CBR to but can confirm there is still free style machines at least one in each ‘village’ we used the ones in Jamaica and Aruba. Also recommend both these locations as close to everything in equal distance. The map of CBR still shows were the freestyle machine are and they are still there but no little shops just the ones in the main area. You will love it.