Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Jul 22, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post

Bed guards?

Hi All,

Does anyone know if you can get bed guards at the DLP hotels? We’re staying at Santa Fe in sept.

My son will be 20 months then, we’re moving him into a bed this weekend but the beds at Disney are way too high for me to feel comfortable with him being in one.

OR can anyone recommend a travel bed guard at all?

Xx

Edited at 08:55 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 22, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

Pool noodle tucked under the sheets.
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 22, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by storm View Post
He’ll roll straight over it! He is a wriggle monster! He ended up sleeping in one of the beds with me at wdw in May (he was 15 months) and managed to scale the mountain of pillows I stacked up next to him😂
Old 28 Jul 22, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Yes, I believe you can request them at reception when checking in.
Old 28 Jul 22, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
KristyA
Excited about Disney

You can also get inflatable ones on Amazon which should be bigger than a pool noodle.
KristyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 22, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Graeme1978
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by storm View Post
I don't know why but for the first few reads of this I read it as 'Pot Noodle' and spent a few seconds trying to figure out how on earth a Pot Noodle would help
Graeme1978 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 22, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMum006
Being a bit Goofy

You can push the beds up against the wall in most of the Disney hotels. Definitely in Santa Fe. Have little one sleep wall side and someone in next to them. Gives you a bit more room to move about too...
DisneyMum006 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 22, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

We were told at the Cheyenne & sequoia lodge on different visits that they don't provide them... I think Sequoia we just used a travel cot in the end as our daughter was small enough but the Cheyenne she was too big for it so we kind of pushed the bed towards the wall , but because of the headboard it was at an angle so not completely flush against the wall. We put loads of pillows there and it kind of worked lol. Sequoia lodge is in dire need of an upgrade so perhaps they are older style beds , I'm not sure.

The most recent visit we stayed at the Cheyenne and they have a double and then a much lower bed which was perfect for younger kids that are too big for a travel cot. It's against the wall and one of you could sleep next to the child so they dont fall out. It was honestly ideal & would recommend these rooms for that reason.
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Mum
Getting Excited

I've just come back from 4 amazing nights at Newport Bay and on our paperwork we were given at check in it said we could request bed guards
Old 2 Aug 22, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Belle99
VIP Dibber

Here now and stayed in Sequioa and New York Art of Marvel and both provided bed guards and a cot.
Belle99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List