Old 31 Jul 22, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
One word for all that, WOW!
We are also thinking of returning to Coopers Hawk (last went many years ago, it's on Magical Dining this year so even better value). We also like Millers, Teak, Red Lobster, Cracker Barrell etc. Saltgrass might make it onto the list (don't eat meat so for the fish) as it's Landry's and somewhere new to try.
Thanks Mossyflossy 😁 There are so many fantastic restaurants that are part of Magical Dining, it would be well worth a visit to Cooper’s Hawk Winery for that price.

I love my Landry’s Card, there are some great restaurants attached to their Programme and it also seems that we have really similar taste in restaurants!
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Oh. My. God! Your trip sounds amazeballs! We are following you out a week later, I’ll keep an eye out for you 😘
Hi Danielle 😁 thank you so much. You must be so excited for your trip, time is just flying by now! Absolutely keep your eye out, I love bumping into Dibbers in the parks. 😘 Xxx
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Sounds amazing!
See you at RPR or possibly the pool at Beach club🍹
ScoopsAhoy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
Sounds amazing!
See you at RPR or possibly the pool at Beach club🍹
Thanks Scoops! 😁 Ooohh yes, cocktails by the pool sounds perfect. 🍹🤩 xxxx
Old 31 Jul 22, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Disney’s Yacht Club.

Now I have really struggled with plans for whilst we are at Disney. 😬 I don’t know how well I will manage with Genie + (I am not very tech savvy) and as it will be at the end of our holiday, I’m not sure Cooper is going to manage early mornings. It means I have no idea when to make reservations as I don’t know when we will get to the parks or what ride times I will manage to get. First world problems right! 😂

I am aiming for a mix of Quick Service, Table Service and also Hotel lounges.

Baseline Taphouse, love the look of the charcuterie board and the pretzel.

ABC Commissary- Adam saw their buffalo chicken sandwich and hasn’t stopped talking about it. 😆

The Australia Booth at Epcot. I miss home so much (Australia) and I haven’t had a good lamington in over 5 years 😱 as our 2020 trip home was cancelled. This is totally on my list!

Homecoming’ has been reserved, we have eaten here before and the thigh high cheddar biscuits have our hearts!

Beaches and Cream is also reserved for Cooper’s birthday. We love the diner vibe and their sundaes are awesome!

Sanaa’ is also booked. Normally we pop to the bar and share the bread service but I wasn’t sure if that was still possible, so I made a reservation just in case. It is just soooo good. 😍

Liberty Tree Tavern has also been booked for the day we are going to MNSSHP. I think Adam wanted me to book this for the ooey gooey toffee cake, he loved it last time!

Geyser Point, thankfully no reservations required. We would love to try the Bison Burger and after seeing Abby’s (Goldia) recent post, it looks well worth the trip!

Yak and Yeti restaurant, thankfully we have a Landry’s Card, so if we can pop in without a reservation if we fancy it on the day. This is a new one for us.

The Boathouse at Disney Springs, I have a confession, the only reason I booked this is for The Duck Duck Razz cocktail. Thankfully the food is meant to be good too! 😆

Ale and Compass Lounge, this may be our second home 😂 food and cocktails look fab and it means that Cooper can relax in the room and we won’t be far.

If you have managed to stick with me this far then thank you! 💝 It’s so nice to see everyone with countdowns again! 🍾🥂🇺🇸 Xxx
Old 31 Jul 22, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
The plan for the first night is dinner at Bahama Breeze on I-drive, which Adam has already booked. I’m pretty sure it’s because he loves Rebecca’s Key Lime Pie 😉

I’m partial to a cocktail in a pineapple 🍍 and Adam is currently obsessed with an Old Fashioned. Cooper will most likely order a steak. 😂 You may notice a theme by the end of our trip!

We will no doubt be up early (well I will be and I will gently encourage the other two to get up!) then we can walk down to Denny’s for Breakfast. 😁

Where we will then pop back to the Hotel to meet Angelbabe (Debbie) to collect our mountains of shopping before driving down to Naples! 🤩
Oh Denny’s
YES 😋😋😋😋😋

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Oh Denny’s
YES 😋😋😋😋😋
😆 Claire, we have you covered! There will be plenty of pancakes and cakes on this trip. 😘
Old 31 Jul 22, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Our Disney choices are so similar i love this! We arent booking Sanaa this time but definitely need a bread service in the lounge. Boathouse looks so good we cant wait to sit on the terrace. So excited for you

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Our Disney choices are so similar i love this! We arent booking Sanaa this time but definitely need a bread service in the lounge. Boathouse looks so good we cant wait to sit on the terrace. So excited for you
Thanks Nicki, I’m trying to find the perfect balance of being spontaneous and also remembering that we are at Disney and that lots of places need ADR’s. I can’t wait to compare notes. 😍💖 xxx
Old 1 Aug 22, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Eeek, you'd be started! I so excited for you guys to get here. The Florida sunshine and all the cocktails are waiting for you! Just a dream away!

You should be fine at Yak and Yeti with the Landry card. I way over thoguht this and it was easy peasy

We are at LTT on Wednesday. I'll tell them to hold a barrel full of the ooey gooey toffee cake in reserve for Adam after we've had our fill it of course

You'll be fine with Genie+, I'm sure of it. I'm also the least techy person in the world and I'm getting by. I will do a Matrix style brain dump when we see you.

Oh and I suspect Kate and Cooper will get on like a house on fire, while completely ignoring each other on their phones. Kate has perfected the "oh I didn't hear you" this trip she loves her bed and is currently there while we are enjoying the pool. I'm happy enough to let her have some space, but Dave really feels she is missing out on the whole holiday experience. I guess he's so used to afternoon rain that he feels we need to make the most of uninterrupted pool time. Can you believe we've not had a spot of rain the whole time we've been here? Unheard of not to worry we are off to a water park tomorrow so it's a cast iron guarantee there will be rain

I hope you can enjoy the build up to travel day and get excited. I'm waiting for you xx

Edited to add - I forgot about the Geyser Point bison burger. I think I'm gonna get Paula, our server, to make a list of all the people who come here are seeing it in the trippie. I'll check with her next year when we come back

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.

Edited at 09:21 PM.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List