Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 3 Aug 22, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ticktock
Getting to know the DIBB

Eateries with rewards and good value options

Hi all, travelling in 2 weeks and from lots that I've read on here it seems that food bills have gone up considerably.
Would appreciate any advice on those that offer a rewards programme or coupons off, and any good value restaurants. No special dietary requirements, just 2 teenage boys who love a good nosh!
Our go to's would be Dennys or crackerbarrel for breakfast and then a Texas roadhouse, outback or Chilli's for dinner.
Any recommendations.
ticktock is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 22, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Bahama Breeze.. a really good happy hour!

You can eat Jerk Chicken out of a Pineapple.

My favourite, Grilled Chicken with Tropical Salad, 🥬 stuff, 🍓 🍇 mandarins, feta cheese, Almonds, dressing.. Awesome!

Edited at 12:09 AM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

May be a new one for a lot of folk Cheddars Scratch Kitchen good value and good food
W had the family salmon dinner for 4 and they boys loved it they are 6/4 and they ate the lot
Mannys bogof fajita night Wednesdays Culvers better than your average burger oozed fresh to order and te fihand chips is good too
Golden Coral now i know its a love hate thing ut the one near our villa is spotless ; ids are not allowed unsupervised at the buffet
Our 2 cleaned out the salad bar ,the fish which was talipa when we were there and the red potato’s with onions they are dustbins honest
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 05:50 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
May be a new one for a lot of folk Cheddars Scratch Kitchen good value and good food
W had the family salmon dinner for 4 and they boys loved it they are 6/4 and they ate the lot
Mannys bogof fajita night Wednesdays Culvers better than your average burger oozed fresh to order and te fihand chips is good too
Golden Coral now i know its a love hate thing ut the one near our villa is spotless ; ids are not allowed unsupervised at the buffet
Our 2 cleaned out the salad bar ,the fish which was talipa when we were there and the red potato’s with onions they are dustbins honest
Just looked it up. It’s another ‘Dardens’ chain, along with Bahama Breeze, Olive Garden, Yardhouse, Longhorn etc.

There is one in Tucson, so I will hopefully try it in October!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Airella
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

I’ve found a few things when researching for my trip
-BJs do specials on weekdays such as $11 burger and chips and half price pizza
-Smokey bones also do cheap daily specials
-millers have a cheap lunch menu
-shake shack are doing but one get one free milkshakes when mobile ordering until the end of august
-buy one get one free Coldstone when you sign up
Airella is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Airella View Post
I’ve found a few things when researching for my trip
-BJs do specials on weekdays such as $11 burger and chips and half price pizza
-Smokey bones also do cheap daily specials
-millers have a cheap lunch menu
-shake shack are doing but one get one free milkshakes when mobile ordering until the end of august
-buy one get one free Coldstone when you sign up
Hi, do you get these offers via join up offers? Are they time restricted? Thanks for your help. Xx
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
NYPD pizza is still doing a free cheese pizza on a Tuesday and kids eat free on a weds. So order a large and get a large free. They are really good - we’ve been to a couple of locations not far from universal.
Olive Garden has a cheap lunch menu and Texas Roadhouse does an early bird menu.
Chillis has a 3 for me offer including a drink starting $10.99 I think.
Steak and shake are cheap and half price shakes at set times.
A tip would be don’t order soda for sake of it - water for 4 saves $15 a meal and often you don’t really want it just say out of habit.
My $100 a day reviews are in dining reviews section on here - my 2018 and 2017 are most recent but lots of cheap and cheerful inc nypd review, Bahama breeze happy hour etc.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
ticktock
Getting to know the DIBB

Amazing thanks folks, just reading these out to my boys and already salivating! 😂😁
ticktock is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ticktock View Post
Amazing thanks folks, just reading these out to my boys and already salivating! 😂😁
I never knew about NYPD Pizza! They are really excellent value even before any ‘deals’.. and the Pizza is excellent.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
Old 4 Aug 22, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
I never knew about NYPD Pizza! They are really excellent value even before any ‘deals’.. and the Pizza is excellent.
We have been several times and always been good. The one at metro west or vista cay. Can recommend the garlic knots. It’s high up on trip advisor so assume still good.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List