Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Aug 22, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell12
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by jengibbo View Post
We did this last weekend with no trouble. We were able to upload Covid vaccination pass for 14 year old and the 10 year old isn’t vaccinated so no document to upload. Verification took a couple of hours so no issues. We then checked in online the next day from our phones as by this point we were at the PI Heathrow. Checked in for Heathrow flight but I couldn’t check in for our connecting flight to Tallahassee. At Heathrow we printed our boarding cards and a BA check in lady did the connecting for us. Very smooth process despite my own stress.
So after the 28th July via ManageMyBooking? Odd I never got an upload option…

2023 TENNESSEE, NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA & GEORGIA, 2022 DisneyWorld (Windsor Hills), 2018 COLORADO, 2017 DisneyWorld, 2016 DisneyWorld (Formosa Gardens), 2015 DisneyWorld & Universal, 2003 Universal & MIAMI, 2000 CALIFORNIA, 1998 CALIFORNIA, UTAH & NEVADA
Tinkerbell12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Donnalou36
VIP Dibber

Oh no. Sorry no useful information but following with interest. I have fully vaccinated 13 year old so stressing this is going to be complicated. I’m in work right up to travel day so this need to run smoothly.

What’s the options if you can’t compete this step? Is it just check in at the desk?
Donnalou36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Kev Harrison
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell12 View Post
Because you can’t edit it. Hindsight wasn’t available… he’s fully vaccinated so I said he was fully vaccinated
And that’s the simple solution. Does anyone seriously think the department of homeland security is checking the vaccination records of every under 18 to ensure that visitors haven’t lied ?

Never mind that the health records are protected under U.K. data laws

And that the USA have now said they don’t care it under 18’s are vaccinated or not !

My sons been triple vaccinated but on the form unless there is a change it also will be he hasn’t
Kev Harrison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
ElliotReevey
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by Kev Harrison View Post
And that’s the simple solution. Does anyone seriously think the department of homeland security is checking the vaccination records of every under 18 to ensure that visitors haven’t lied ?

Never mind that the health records are protected under U.K. data laws

And that the USA have now said they don’t care it under 18’s are vaccinated or not !

My sons been triple vaccinated but on the form unless there is a change it also will be he hasn’t
I get what you are saying but the OP didn't no there wouldn't be a form to put the proof in when she pressed "vaccinated" for her under 18.

Now she can't change it so its deemed as not verified because he is classed as vaccinated but without proof.
ElliotReevey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Kilkobeano
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Kilkobeano View Post
I am in exactly the same position. I’ve uploaded mine and my husbands and have received an email saying our covid documents have been verified. Nowhere to add kids and now when I try to check in it’s still saying I can’t as I haven’t submitted all of the documents. Argh!
At airport now and just checked in, all really straightforward. They still haven’t asked for kids vaccine certificates. So the only thing we weren’t able to do was check-in online. We had seats reserved on both flights, no problems with those. Happy now! Hope everyone gets sorted.
Kilkobeano is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
ElliotReevey
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by Kilkobeano View Post
At airport now and just checked in, all really straightforward. They still haven’t asked for kids vaccine certificates. So the only thing we weren’t able to do was check-in online. We had seats reserved on both flights, no problems with those. Happy now! Hope everyone gets sorted.
Thank you, did you pre-pay for seats or did you just login 24 hours before to select them?

My concern is this issue will stop me from selecting the seats as I haven't paid for them.
ElliotReevey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Kilkobeano
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by ElliotReevey View Post
Thank you, did you pre-pay for seats or did you just login 24 hours before to select them?

My concern is this issue will stop me from selecting the seats as I haven't paid for them.
No, we had been allocated them a few weeks ago (I hadn’t asked but we had several changes to our first flight Ncl to lhr so am guessing they just allocated them then).
Kilkobeano is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

I’m over in Florida now, arrived Sunday with BA.
I uploaded all our vaccine pdf’s 48 hours before, even dd who’s 11. Said they couldn’t verify them but they must have as they allowed me to do online check in and had not issue at the airport.
Are you maybe trying to do it too early? As has to be 48 hours not 72 anymore.
That’s the only thing I can think of
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
wickesy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
Are you maybe trying to do it too early? As has to be 48 hours not 72 anymore.
That’s the only thing I can think of
I've just done ours and we are still 72 hours to go.

Trip Reports: WDW '07 ~ WDW '08 ~ SF & Disneyland '08 ~ WDW '09 ~ Smokies '09 ~ DLP '10 ~ DCL '10 ~ Crown Princess '11 ~ WDW '11 ~ DCL '12 ~ DCL '13

wickesy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wickesy View Post
I've just done ours and we are still 72 hours to go.
More proof then that BA I.T is pants 🤣
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List