Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 9 Jan 21, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

We’ve booked flights to Washington DC for a driving tour to include Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee in August. We’ve booked accommodation, which is all cancellable and apart from one Airbnb we haven’t had to pay anything in advance for the accommodation. The Airbnb is fully refundable too.

Hopefully we’ll get there!
Old 9 Jan 21, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Cream Soda
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Moved our Thanksgiving trip to June 2021. Hopefully we can go celebrate our grandsons 1st birthday. Thinking we may have to move it again-maybe Thanksgiving 2021 or Christmas and my 60th birthday!
Cream Soda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 21, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We have New York booked for Thanksgiving, booked because it was such a good price, £1550 for 4 of us, flights & hotel. I thought it was worth the risk of a £350 deposit, but now i'm not so sure!

What will be will be, i'm not stressing... yet!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We are flying into Philadelphia end of July from Ncl then Heathrow couple of nights there, a night near the Gettysberg battle site, three nights in Washington, a night on the way to Tennessee then six nights in a condo near Dollywood. Flying out of a Atlanta to Paris then Ncl. With BA points got our outgoing for £50 each, Virgin points back costing £120. The drop off charge with Alamo adds £240 ish to the bill.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 21, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We have a New England road trip booked for October. Flying in & out of Boston visiting: Boston, Portsmouth, Lenox, mystic, sleepy hollow and Manhattan. All hotels booked as pay on arrival. Going to start looking for better deals when boarders open though and the world looks a little better.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
scottish mama
VIP Dibber

Hi, we’re doing NYC, the Smoky Mountains and Rotonda on the Florida Gulf coast, which is what we were supposed to be doing last year. Booked through BA so only got deposit paid so far, apart from log cabin which will be refunded if we can’t go. First time we’ve booked a holiday and not been excited, but fingers crossed we can go, as it’s DH’s big birthday.
scottish mama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
shysarah
Very Serious Dibber

shysarah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
We’ve got a week in Boston booked for early March 2021, moved from last May. We’re just waiting to hear from the travel agent that it’s a no go. Will probably cancel rather than move again so we can use the money to visit my niece and husband in Calgary in early 2022 🤞. Also got South Africa/Zimbabwe booked for July 2021 🤞.
Old 15 Jan 21, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
shoei
slightly serious Dibber

We have 10 nights in Sarasota booked for October. My family over there report it is basically business as usual.

I'm pretty confident flights will be running by then. I had my vaccine this week and Lateral Flow tests are now becoming much more available making testing quicker, cheaper and easier.
shoei is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Yes Vegas late August with luck
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Miami and Florida Keys in August, Las Vegas in October(rearranged twice&#128542. Fingers crossed!
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List