Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Mar 13, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
If we ever do on DCL around the Bahamas again, we would not bother getting off at Nassau. We did the deep water dolphin swim and water park excursion last time. Although the dolphin swim was amazing, the water park was far too busy! 3 other cruise ships in at the same time. Feel sorry for the people staying at the hotel!

We would spend time exploring the ship on that day next time... if there is a next time!
Yeah its not the best is it, we will probably get off for a few hours to "stretch our legs "

Originally Posted by minximom View Post
Just thought i'd mention... I checked with DCL directly, a few US TAs and a UK TA. The UK TA was cheaper than DCL and the US TAs..offering a price that was £100 less than the others. It could have just been a special deal on the category I was wanting (so can't be sure that they are always cheaper). The US TAs were offering onboard credit but their prices were a little more than DCL.

Then again..I booked cruise only.
I went direct in the end, never tired a UK TA as l have never had them beat a price l have had yet ? no OBC but as said the USTA was a fair bit more expensive (OBC wise).

ORLANDO 03,04,05x2,07,O8,09,10x2,11x2,12x2,13,14,15,16
LV x2,SAN FRAN & LA,CRUISING THE CARIBBEAN,BALTICS ,FJORDS,BAHAMAS,ITALY,
BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI
mariechez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 13, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mariechez View Post
Yeah its not the best is it, we will probably get off for a few hours to "stretch our legs "

I went direct in the end, never tired a UK TA as l have never had them beat a price l have had yet ? no OBC but as said the USTA was a fair bit more expensive (OBC wise).
Which UK TA did you use? Coz DCL never sell through TAs cheaper Han direct...and all our experiences with US TA s have gotten us the exact same price as DCL but with a nice obc too.
I really would like to know who is selling DCL cruises cheaper than DCL?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 13, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Maza View Post
Which UK TA did you use? Coz DCL never sell through TAs cheaper Han direct...and all our experiences with US TA s have gotten us the exact same price as DCL but with a nice obc too.
I really would like to know who is selling DCL cruises cheaper than DCL?
Maria, sorry l said l never went with a UK TA the US TA was around £50 dearer and only offering a $50 OBC so just went with Disney

BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI
mariechez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 13, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mariechez View Post
Maria, sorry l said l never went with a UK TA the US TA was around £50 dearer and only offering a $50 OBC so just went with Disney
I know...but another poster did. Lots of ppl get higher than DCL quotes from us TAs ... but I am honestly very interested in knowing who in the UK is selling cheaper?
Old 9 Mar 13, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Maza View Post
I know...but another poster did. Lots of ppl get higher than DCL quotes from us TAs ... but I am honestly very interested in knowing who in the UK is selling cheaper?
But you quoted me and asked the question so l assumed you were asking me

Old 9 Mar 13, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Sort...I get a bit quote happy sometimes just hope the person who posted comes back and lets us all in on the deal!
Old 9 Mar 13, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread