Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 10 Jan 17, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Golf stuff

Looking to see of anyone has any tips on the best places to buy golf clubs/equipment?

Hoping to get myself some new stuff when we're on upcoming trip.

Thanks in advance
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 17, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DH has just bought new irons in American Golf Discount worked out £100 cheaper here than in Dicks Edwin Watts Smiths etc but new shoes £40 cheaper in Dicks I've tomcollect Monday Macy's and Greg Norman at the out lets cheaper for hats shirts trousers etc his advice research the prices here and in the above stores then decide he's says golf tees walmart ( we seem to buy thousands in there every trip as all 4 golfers find them the bests and much cheaper )
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 17, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Dog
Imagineer

I've always found current models expensive out there and they'll be more so now with the poor exchange rate. Older models tend to be cheap

Shops wise, there's a large PGA Superstore at Turkey Lake Rd that good, it's near Edwin Watts and Golf Galaxy
Big Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
martyn7836
slightly serious Dibber

I went out to buy some clubs last time but as mentioned above it's cheaper back home plus you have the hassle of bringing the new clubs back with you. As other mentioned I also got some tops from Walmart and a new ball retriever for when it goes in the wet stuff. The shop on turkey road had some good deals on for bit and bobs but not the clubs. I got a new garmin watch over there which saved me a few ££s
martyn7836 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List