Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 Jul 15, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

The special first trip for our girls-April 2016 ** 12/05 ** We are home!

Introductions and cast

Hi, and welcome to my 1st ever pre trip report, so please be gentle with me!

Im charlie, 30 years old and mummy to two beautiful girls. I am chief planner of this trip and love writing lists and organising. I am very lucky to be a stay at home mum. My favourite disney characters are Eeyore and Ariel and my favourite ride is Dinosaur.

This is my DH Adam, he is 31 years old and an amazing man. He works very hard as a self employed floor layer and is funding this trip for us. We have been together 9 years after meeting in Ibiza ans have been married 11 months. Adam is not as crazy about disney, but knows this is part of his life now he lives with three girls!lol. His favourite character is Woody and his favourite ride is terror tower.

A couple of recent pictures of us

This is our eldest daughter, phoebe. She will be 3 at the end of july. She is such a happy confident little girl and tells me everyday that I am her best friend and how happy she is. She loves disney and her favourite characters are woody, buzz, tinkerbell, doc mcstuffins and she also loves the minions. This will be her 1st visit.

This is our youngest daughter Darcey. She will be 2 in January. She is also a very chilled happy baby. She was born with a dislocated hip so spent the first 9 months in a full body cast and a brace and was behind with her walking. She now has just started walking and the docs are happy with her progress. She loves mickey mouse, jake and sophia.

A couple of recent pics of the girls!

Our little family

Also coming with us are my mum and dad, sue and mark. They are also big disney fans aswell and are really excited we asked them along with us. My mums favourite character is Ariel and her favourite ride is kali river rapids. My mum doesnt do rides and this is the most adventourous she gets!lol. My dads favourite character is dumbo (bless) and his favourite ride is space mountain.

So there you have the cast. This will be me, my mum and dads 4th trip, Adams 2nd trip and the girls 1st trip. I will update later with what we have sorted so far.

Edited at 11:15 AM.
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List