Notices

Old 29 Feb 16, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
lolli31
Excited about Disney

How did Fastpass Friday go?
lolli31 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 16, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Daily plans - Week 1

So friday the 26th Feb was my fastpass day and it all went well. I was up at 5, as once the girls are up, I dont get much chance to sit on the computer. I got all the fastpasses and times I wanted so happy with that. It was a lot easier to do than what I expected.

So following on from making my fastpasses, here are our daily plans for week one.

25th April

This is the day we will be leaving to get to Gatwick. I will send Phoebe to nursery as usual in the morning while I finish packing the last bits and bobs. We will give the girls some lunch once we are home from nursery and pack up the car and leave for Gatwick around 2ish. We have booked a night at the Hampton by the hilton for the night and have also booked meet and greet parking. The drive should only take 45 mins so will get settled before hopefully grabbing some dinner here.

Baths and early night to be had by all.
We are not doing twi light check in as the whole party has to be present and my mum and dad cant get to the airport till the next morning.

26th April

Wohoo the day is finally here. Our flight has been changed from 13.15 to 11.45 and although we still have seats in the bubble we have lost our dibbers row seats. We will be up early with plans to grab breakfast about 7ish, get our bags and get over to the south terminal to meet my mum and dad around 08.30.
Once we arrive at the hotel we will grab something quick to eat, pick up our refillable mugs and get unpacked and sorted and have a reasonably early night.

27th April

Today we are spending the morning and early afternoon at Epcot, where we plan to do future world. We have fastpasses for nemo, test track and to meet the disney characters. We have our lunch at coral reef today. After epcot we will have a rest and then pop over to disney springs where we will have some dinner at wolfgang pucks express and pick up our $200 giftcard

28th April

Our first Magic Kingdom day of the trip. We plan to arrive early as we have a BOG breakfast reservation at 8am. I then want to go straight to meet Anna and Elsa for when the park opens. Phoebe has her Bibbidi bobbidi boutique today and Darcey has her 1st haircut booked today too. We have an early fastpass for SDMT and then plan to spend our time in Adventureland today. We also have fastpasses for Pirates of the Caribbean and the daytime parade. We will leave the park after the parade. We have dinner reservations at T-rex tonight and will be meeting some friends in there.

29th April

Today we have a rest day planned which I think will probably be spent at the pool at the hotel. I think Earl of sandwich will be our lunch today. We have dinner planned at trails end restaurant tonight and plan on doing the chip and dales campfire singalong after. I have booked 2 fastpasses for MK before we get the boat over to trails end and these are Meeting Mickey and meeting Tinkerbell both right by the entrance to MK.

30th April

Today we have the day planned at Hollywood studios. We have another early breakfast planned at 8am at the Hollywood and vine where will have breakfast with the disney junior characters. The three fastpasses we have got today are TSM, Tower of Terror and Star tours. We are also hoping to fit in frozen singalong, Beauty and beast show and Disney Junior, Live on stage. We will probably leave the park around 3 and have a little rest at the hotel before going back over to disney springs for dinner at Raglan road, which I am really looking forward too.

1st May

Today we are going to Animal kingdom. We will get there for opening to go straight onto kilamanjaro safari. We have fastpasses for dinosaur, kali river rapids and everest today. We probably wont be coming back here again this holiday so will try to get most things done at the park. We currently have dinner at the rainforest cafe booked, but am currently waiting to find out more about the rivers of light show and the dining package so may be changing this if I can get a reservation, but think is going to be really popular. We also have our last evening free at the moment so may try and see rivers of light that night if no joy on the 1st.

So here are my plans for the 1st week, which are bound to change at some point. Let me know if you have any pointers or things you would do differently.

I also did online check in for the hotel and have requested the grandstand area and near to the pool as my two requests,so fingers crossed we get this.

Once again thanks for reading and ill update the 2nd week of plans soon
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 16, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by lolli31 View Post
How did Fastpass Friday go?
Really well thanks, all done in about 25 mins andeasy to go back in and change times around x
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 16, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

Brilliant plans
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 16, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi

This is me just catching up with your pre-trippie, sounds like a fab trip and your little girls are adorable!

You will love SSR it was the perfect resort for us and hoping to get booked again for next year if DDP is released!

Looking forward to reading the rest xx
Old 4 Mar 16, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
stace&tink
Imagineer

Firstly I just wanna say... wow your wedding pics are stunning! and you have a beautiful family.

A brilliant pre trippy - cant wait to read all about your fabulous holiday. xx
stace&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 16, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by CazP View Post
Brilliant plans
Thank you, need to catch up with yours over the weekend x
Old 4 Mar 16, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Hi

This is me just catching up with your pre-trippie, sounds like a fab trip and your little girls are adorable!

You will love SSR it was the perfect resort for us and hoping to get booked again for next year if DDP is released!

Looking forward to reading the rest xx
Ahh thank you and thanks for reading. I am waiting to read your trip report but I like to wait until they are finished and read them all in one go.Lol. Glad you enjoyed SSR. Ill lookw forward to your new pre trip 😉x
Old 4 Mar 16, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by stace&tink View Post
Firstly I just wanna say... wow your wedding pics are stunning! and you have a beautiful family.

A brilliant pre trippy - cant wait to read all about your fabulous holiday. xx
Ahh thank you so much. Thanks for reading, glad you will be doing another report next year too xx
Old 5 Mar 16, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
lolli31
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by chazb View Post
Really well thanks, all done in about 25 mins andeasy to go back in and change times around x
That is good news, did you need Mom and Dad in the end?
Your plans sound brilliant, the girls will love all the character meets, I cant wait either hehe.
lolli31 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List