Notices

Old 10 May 15, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Pre-trip report: 'what do you MEAN you don't like Frozen?' (AUGUST 2015)

First of all hi, I'm from the kids forums but this is the designated area for trip reports and it lets me post, which is a first, so here goes a trip report I'll get two days into and forget about! This trip will be my seventh and the first time I've been since 2013. I was meant to go Christmas 2014 but we cancelled our trip, but it allowed us to go this year for a few days longer than we usually would. I imagine Disney has changed a lot since 2013, B.F.A.M.B (before frozen and magic bands) and I'm really excited to go back !

M Y S E L F - Probably the coolest out of the crew. I like Baymax. My favourite Disney movies are Big Hero 6, Tangled, and the marvel films (currently avengers: age of ultron for me aha). My favourite rides/attractions in Disney world are splash mountain and fantasmic ! My favourite park is Epcot. I'm pretty much there for shopping (oops). Also I like stuffed animals and it makes my parents cry.
M U M M Y K I N S - she gave birth to me. she does dining reports here and her username is moleymole! Her favourite character is Thumper and Bean (from the muppets) and I think her favourite ride is splash mountain too.
D A D D Y K I N S - he has a crush on princess jasmine. his favourite character is jasmine and his favourite ride/attraction is the queue to see jasmine.
J O S E P H T H E B R O S E P H - the least cool of the squad. I don't know why he's here, but he likes baymax and duffy bear and his favourite ride is big thunder mountain.

☞ We are staying at old key west for two weeks, hard rock hotel for 3 nights and anna maria inn for 2 days. We are on the ddp.
☞ We are flying with air lingus (if that's how you even spell it? Help me out, Ireland)
☞ We are overall staying for three weeks and the parks we will visit are all 4 disney parks as well as the two water parks, and both universal studios parks.

MORE INFORMATION TO BE ADDED: DINING

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Katm1
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Jealous that you are staying for three weeks! Can't wait to hear more 👍
Katm1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post

thank you ! we accidentally booked the return flight a day early so we had to try and squeeze everything in, so just less than three weeks ! aha
Old 11 May 15, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Wow sounds like you are in for a fabulous trip. OKW is beautiful. And an Irish Dibber from Ireland here its spelt Aer Lingus which we also flew out with last year direct & they were just fabulous also. Could not fault them one bit.
PixieFairies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by PixieFairies View Post
Wow sounds like you are in for a fabulous trip. OKW is beautiful. And an Irish Dibber from Ireland here its spelt Aer Lingus which we also flew out with last year direct & they were just fabulous also. Could not fault them one bit.
thank you ! and i was very close ! I knew something wasn't right, aha.
this is our first time flying with aer lingus so i'm glad to hear they're good to fly with ! I can't imagine staying anywhere else other than OKW, it's the only place that seems to be the full package: beautiful rooms, pools, very accessible and good food ! or maybe i'm just biased, after all i've only stayed at two on-site resorts and old key west the majority of times.
Old 15 May 15, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

We have booked OKW for next year so can't wait to see how you found it - all tips welcome

And that flashing mickey is awesome!
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 15, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
We have booked OKW for next year so can't wait to see how you found it - all tips welcome

And that flashing mickey is awesome!
I absolutely love OKW! I'm sure you'll love it too. We tried Saratoga springs last time but it didn't quite compare to our experiences at old key west.
And thanks !