Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 5 Oct 20, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Married At First Sight Uk

New series starts tomorrow on C4. I hope it’s better than the last series as there was only 4 episodes in it.
I wonder if we will get a ‘Davina’... ?
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

So excited ❤️
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 20, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Omg the welsh lady is from my home town Llanelli
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 06:13 AM  
Link to this Post
DJMS
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Really wish they’d do the uk version Aussie style so it would be 20+ episodes where they really go in depth and all get together for dinner parties etc. It’s still worth watching but the uk version is way too short
DJMS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DJMS View Post
Really wish they’d do the uk version Aussie style so it would be 20+ episodes where they really go in depth and all get together for dinner parties etc. It’s still worth watching but the uk version is way too short
Because of that, I’m out

Disney332
Old 10 Oct 20, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Mobile

just binge watched the whole series on All4, probably the most interesting one of all the UK ones

The older couple- i felt really sorry for him, the way she fixated on his organisation and planning was over the top, its like she didnt feel a connection so she used it as an excuse and almost attacked him over it

The younger couple- i think they have a genuine connection and could be the first UK success story, their issue is the distance and whether they can make it work living in the other persons home town

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
DJMS
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
just binge watched the whole series on All4, probably the most interesting one of all the UK ones

The older couple- i felt really sorry for him, the way she fixated on his organisation and planning was over the top, its like she didnt feel a connection so she used it as an excuse and almost attacked him over it

The younger couple- i think they have a genuine connection and could be the first UK success story, their issue is the distance and whether they can make it work living in the other persons home town
We did the same and echo your thoughts
DJMS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

I watched the first episode last night. I didn’t realise it was all on All4.. I will prob binge watch the rest over the weekend.
Cutiepie is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
burkie
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post

How do you get to see the whole series, I'm rubbish at working it out
Old 12 Oct 20, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by burkie View Post
How do you get to see the whole series, I'm rubbish at working it out
you need the app All 4, you can get it on your phone or smart TV, all 4 episodes are available to stream on there

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List