Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 18 Jul 20, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I know L&R Dreaming are putting out a vlog soon as they have just purchased DLP AP's - might be of use if you want to get one.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Hibs
New Poster (4)

Thanks I had a look at L&R Dreaming messages so far. From what i can gather, they booked online and paid in full for two passes and received the annual pass number of one of the passes in the email, but not the other.

I would like to pay monthly and buy online. I am wondering if I book each pass separately if I will get all the annual pass numbers by email, allowing me to reserve the days I need in the parks as soon as I get the email.

Has anyone tried this or had a similar experience ?
Hibs is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 20, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Would like to buy an AP why do they make this so difficult ?

Old 24 Jul 20, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Ben1993
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Use the French website, if you use Chrome it will auto-translate. They can then be sent to you in the post, but they will be active from the date they were issued/printed. You should get an email before they physically arrive with the AP number on so you could book park days then (I think L&R dreaming just got.unlucky that one email didn't come through). Should take a couple weeks to arrive on average.
Old 24 Jul 20, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraggle35
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Sorry for the late reply, we paid in full for our pass on the 11th and it arrived in the post 8 days later. Now just waiting and hoping France remains open for travelling, only 10 days to go.
Fraggle35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
assos
VIP Dibber

Been trying all afternoon to buy annual passes to use for holiday in September. Ringing the number on the annual pass page seems to put you through to a general team. As does the number in this thread.

They very quickly decide they can't answer your question. "Can I buy an annual pass and reserve, multiple parks days in one go, if not can I please buy an annual pass and have it posted so I can make multiple reservations when it arrives" who after an eternity answer to tell you that only way to buy an annual pass where you can make mulitple reservations is on the website, but they can guide you through the French site.

After entering card details we are invariably presented with a failure page. Unfortunately at this point i've already finished the call with the lady from the AP Office - who wasn't much help as the line kept muting her!

Thinking this might be some sort of fraud flag by the bank, we've rung them and they have no record of the transaction. Trying to ring Disney back and they are now closed. Their twitter feed that's supposed to be manned until 8pm hasn't seen a tweet all day.

For a company that surely wants every penny it can get right now, they sure don't make it easy to give them said money!

Old 26 Jul 20, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Hi all, After watching loads of vlogs we have decided Disney isn't for us.
We stopped going in Florida after a distasterous Easter 2012 trip which saw us not able to eat in a restaurant as we arrived for rope drop and had to make to with rubber pizza. I thought to give it a chance again with Paris but reading this it seems like France wasn't such a great place to place Disney which is exactly why Universal quickly pulled out of Spain as well.

Trying hard not to be Debbie Downer but the post from assos above just sums up the experience I had last time I was at Paris Disney.

Edited at 06:53 PM.
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 20, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
bob808
Earning My Ears

if you buy an annual pass online, can you link it to your disney account before it arrives? I am looking at visiting mid August, so think the pass will arrive on time, but not sure I will then get availability to reserve a park slot...

Can I do this on the phone, or online? or do I give up and just buy park tickets on this trip?
bob808 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 20, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
assos
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by bob808 View Post
if you buy an annual pass online, can you link it to your disney account before it arrives? I am looking at visiting mid August, so think the pass will arrive on time, but not sure I will then get availability to reserve a park slot...

Can I do this on the phone, or online? or do I give up and just buy park tickets on this trip?
The lady I spoke to yesterday said that if we completed the application yesterday they'd be processed this week - and if we gave them a call towards the end of the week they should have the ticket numbers and be able to book the reservations for us.

Actually being able to buy the APs is another matter entirely...
Old 28 Jul 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by assos View Post
After entering card details we are invariably presented with a failure page. Unfortunately at this point i've already finished the call with the lady from the AP Office - who wasn't much help as the line kept muting her!

Thinking this might be some sort of fraud flag by the bank, we've rung them and they have no record of the transaction. Trying to ring Disney back and they are now closed.
I do know how you feel, we went through this last week. When I eventually got back through to someone she said that it happens sometimes and you need to clear your cookies and try again.

It worked when I tried it.

However, of course, the emails related to the booking all came through in French - don’t know why I didn’t foresee that one?!

I was given an email address to send the required documents off to, instead of posting:
paiementmensuel@passeportannuel.fr

That said, I’ve not had any confirmation that they’ve received the documents and that everything is ok since sending them off last Thursday.