Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 26 Sep 20, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Danlovesdisney
A Guest at All-Stars

Originally Posted by arielrocks View Post
Well... website no longer shows a direct train on 13/11. My tickets still say direct train so it’s either sold out or a mess. I’ve tweeted to ask them to confirm.
same here, we are due to travel out on the 14th and return 18th dec, can’t book new tickets but seemingly the direct train still running?! please update as to the response you get, thanks
Danlovesdisney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 20, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Danlovesdisney View Post
same here, we are due to travel out on the 14th and return 18th dec, can’t book new tickets but seemingly the direct train still running?! please update as to the response you get, thanks
They tweeted back and said they are in the process of updating their timetable and to keep checking the website.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Well that’s it. Email rcvd today saying our trains have been cancelled and we can get a voucher if we want one. No mention of a refund.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by arielrocks View Post
Well that’s it. Email rcvd today saying our trains have been cancelled and we can get a voucher if we want one. No mention of a refund.
Hey,

You can actuator request a refund through the website, if you're lucky enough to find the form!

I messaged on Twitter DM with travel dates, madness, booking number, abs requested a refund. They processed it no worries. Hope that helps. Xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
Hey,

You can actuator request a refund through the website, if you're lucky enough to find the form!

I messaged on Twitter DM with travel dates, madness, booking number, abs requested a refund. They processed it no worries. Hope that helps. Xx
Thanks, I tweeted them and they sent me a direct link to request the refund. All done, takes upto 14 days to process.

No Disney this year.
Old 6 Oct 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Literally just read my post again only to notice all of the typos! Pleased you understood enough to get sorted out!

😂😂😂😂😂

Xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

I'm waiting to see what prices are like for next Dec. I was really looking forward to going at xmas time. I had my refund for both eurostar and disney within 7 days.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 20, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

My October half term direct train was cancelled yesterday. Gutted, but not a surprise as probably couldn’t go anyway with the quarantine. Called today and got a refund quickly.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 20, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
dopeymo
VIP Dibber

We are travelling 22 Nov to 25 Nov
The direct train is no longer on the App but when I rang Eurostar yesterday they said that as far as they were concerned the trains were still running.
Anyone else going around this time?
Thanks
dopeymo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
purikura
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by dopeymo View Post
We are travelling 22 Nov to 25 Nov
The direct train is no longer on the App but when I rang Eurostar yesterday they said that as far as they were concerned the trains were still running.
Anyone else going around this time?
Thanks
We are going 7-10 December and haven’t heard anything. Can’t book the trains we have any more and can’t change our seats, but we haven’t been emailed about a cancellation..
purikura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List