Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 10 Mar 17, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Eve C
Getting Excited

Orlando Attraction tickets - seaworld passes question

Hi
Can anyone help me out here? I ordered The Orlando passport deal from OAT which includes real tickets for universal and disney but a paper ticket for seaworld. Does anyone know if guest services will swap these for real tickets? The paper ones are etickets on A4 paper (1 each) with a printed barcode for scanning at the turnstiles and i cant see this lasting 5 minutes with the amount of times we go into seaworld and aquatica (fave places). These e tickets are new to us as we usually do discovery cove where you get the photo I'd pass but we're not going this time
Any advice anyone?

Thanks
Eve
2013 - Florida Pines Villa
2017 - Calabay Parc Villa

Edited at 10:09 PM.
Eve C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 17, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
scruffycharlie
Apprentice Imagineer

This is the same question I would like the answer to. I would like real tickets but the sites I've looked on the Seaworld ones are e tickets.
scruffycharlie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 17, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
TEL N KEL
Imagineer

I have had one of these tickets we scanned into the park then went straight to the guest services desk on the way in.
It took all of 2 minutes and we were on our way with real tickets.
Old 13 Mar 17, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post

mmm. I havent been able to change mine for UK style 14 day all access tickets when out there (as they dont sell them in the US).

But the good thing is that you can just print another copy off if it gets soggy.
I fold mine up and put it in a small zip-lock plastic sandwich bag and throw it in the locker in AQ, or in pocket in SW/BG. Stays dry that way.

But do also take a spare print out of the ticket on holiday with me just in case.

There is something nice about the credit card sized actual ticket. But if it is an extra £10 to have it - I will have the A4 paper version instead !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Eve C
Getting Excited

The problem I have is that I wasn't emailed this it was sent already printed along with my other real tickets. Granted I got one plastic sleeve and lanyard to carry them in but i think it may be a faff. I think I'll give guest services a try - thanks everyone for the feedback.
2013 - Florida Pines Villa
2017 - Calabay Parc Villa
Eve C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsjacksparrow
slightly serious Dibber

We had one last year and was able to exchange them for a proper ticket at guest services no problem. We will be doing the same this year.
mrsjacksparrow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scruffycharlie View Post
This is the same question I would like the answer to. I would like real tickets but the sites I've looked on the Seaworld ones are e tickets.
Orlando Ticket Deals definitely do the credit card size tickets for the SeaWorld tickets.

I think ATD and Florida Tix do as well, but you would have to check with them to be sure.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Eve C View Post
The problem I have is that I wasn't emailed this it was sent already printed along with my other real tickets. Granted I got one plastic sleeve and lanyard to carry them in but i think it may be a faff. I think I'll give guest services a try - thanks everyone for the feedback.
Sorry - I hadnt realised you had a single page print out rather than a e-ticket you could print out.

May be worth asking OAT is they can send you the electronic version.

I was just about to buy a Seaworld ticket from them so glad to have come back and read this - it has put me off too!

Hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction.

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

I've got these type for this year too. I will photocopy mine just in case but will also look at exchanging at guest services. I'm there at Easter and will post how I get on.
I did ask Orlando attractions over the phone and they don't do card tickets for this one but still worth the saving.
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Just ask them to send you a copy of the original (the one they sent me through the post was quite feint). I now have the PDF version and will print out a few copies to keep as spares and also keep a copy on my phone.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List