Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 29 May 07, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post

I need crocs help!

I've decided i need some but not sure what style to get. I have tried them on and although i am generally a size 4 the 4's are huge, so have tried the kids 3's and they are fine, and also the XS beach is okay too, just not sure what style i should get the kids cayman, kids mary jane, or the beach. If i go for one of the kids ones they are a lot cheaper so thinking that way.

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy online. I've looked at jellyegg which is a fab site, but they are no cheaper than buying them in my local shop (£18.99 for kids ones)

Also would you say they are a suitable footwear for a 3 and a 5 year old. I'm thinking of getting some for them for playing in the garden and for the beach and holidays

Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 07, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinders Mum
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Cinders Mum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Suzanne,

It'd depend on where you plan on wearing them ... I have my beach and wear them to the shops, school run. I plan on getting a new pair and using them for the waterparks and around the resort.

Teri wants a pair, for the wet rides at the parks, so that her trainers don't get soggy ... not sure I would encourage the kids to wear them daily though.

HELEN KNOWLES
GOLD PERSONAL TRAVEL COUNSELLOR

T: 01205 804340
E:helen.knowles@travelcounsellors.com
http://www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/helen.knowles

Travel Counsellors Trust Protection on Every Part of your Booking. ATOL Bonded.
Cinders Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 07, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
arielred
Very Serious Dibber

Hi

Both me and my DD have a pair - we both have the Disney cayman crocs and my DD has a pair of skechers that we bought last year in Orlando and she absolutely loves them. She is now 6 years old and wears them at every opportunity. We purchased DD's disney crocs from Taylor Shoes. They are an american company and have a website and the prices are a lot cheaper than buying them here as the exchange rate is so good especially if you are buying more than one pair as there is obviously shipping costs - they sell all styles of crocs and also sell skechers too!

Julie x

Westridge Villas - May 2006
Lake Suites - April 2008!
arielred is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 07, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

lookatmycrazyshoes.com

do a large selection
Old 29 May 07, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post

If you want them for holiday why not try the flip flop version both me and my dd who's 3 1/2 have the Athens flip flops. The kids version has an elastic strap at the back so they don't fall off. We will be buying more when we get out there as they are so comfy!
Old 29 May 07, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Are crocs comfy from day one or do you have to pan them in? I am thinking of getting some when I get over there but then don't want to spend the whole holiday with sore feet trying to get used to them (that would defeat the object me thinks).
Old 29 May 07, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Kay,
Not sure about the clog type but the flip flops are fine from the first time you put them on - hope this helps?
Old 1 Jun 07, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
motty1969
Imagineer

motty1969's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kayw View Post
Are crocs comfy from day one or do you have to pan them in? I am thinking of getting some when I get over there but then don't want to spend the whole holiday with sore feet trying to get used to them (that would defeat the object me thinks).
Hi I've got the Athens flip flops and the Caymen clog type. The flip flops were no bother from day one, the Caymens rubbed once but now are never off me feet, they may look daft according to all the Croc haters on her, but they ar so comfy it's unreal. Get your self some then you'll find out
motty1969 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 07, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread