Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Dinglebert View Post
The La Nouba deal is a good one if you were planning to go.
It was a good deal until Thomson started selling La Nouba tickets for £23.40.

So you can buy 14 day Ultimates and La Nouba tickets for less than ATD's price.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
It was a good deal until Thomson started selling La Nouba tickets for £23.40.

So you can buy 14 day Ultimates and La Nouba tickets for less than ATD's price.
Fair point. I'm not in the market for tickets at the moment and although I had seen the thread about La Nouba and Thomson I thought it was a blip in their system for a few days and not a continuing offer. In which case I would ask ATD what other offers they will do instead of La Nouba. They tend to be able to replace that offer with others they have had in the past.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by tinks75 View Post
I just got my tickets from Orlando Attractions today. £4000 on tickets and no freebies. Supper disappointed- considering Disney are offering free La Nouba tickets
Hi y'all - the UK office has looked at the records and they suspect you are a lady from Irvine that they offered the newly reduced Disney ticket prices to despite the fact you ordered back in October when they were over 300 pounds more expensive ... and you should STILL have got some freebies!

Is this you as I can't see your real name on the DIBB?

If there was an oversight and they were not with your tickets then please contact Tony@OrlandoAttractions.com asap to confirm your identity along with your order number and he will take care of it.:waves:

Please post to let us know you are all fixed up and good to go!
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsOrlando View Post
Hi y'all - the UK office has looked at the records and they suspect you are a lady from Irvine that they offered the newly reduced Disney ticket prices to despite the fact you ordered back in October when they were over 300 pounds more expensive ... and you should STILL have got some freebies!

Is this you as I can't see your real name on the DIBB?

If there was an oversight and they were not with your tickets then please contact Tony@OrlandoAttractions.com asap to confirm your identity along with your order number and he will take care of it.:waves:

Please post to let us know you are all fixed up and good to go!
Customer service can't be faulted
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
shrek1609
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We used Attraction Tickets Direct as they will price match other suppliers and offer lots of freebies.
Excellent service, paid a deposit last year to secure the price and then when I paid for them in full they were here by courier next day delivery in a fab handy wallet with everything we needed.. actual tickets so no faffing around exchanging vouchers... cannot wait to go again anf hopefully try out Volcano Bay which is included in our tickets
shrek1609 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

I was going to buy the La Nouba tickets from Thomson but it says that you must have the ultimate tickets whereas we have annual passes. Does anyone know whether you get a discount with the AP
Old 22 Mar 17, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Roosterroo
Excited about Disney

I bought the la nouba tickets the other week from thomson for use in September. I haven't got my 14 day tickets yet and I was never asked to buy them
Roosterroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Slinky Malinki
Being a bit Goofy

I always use the cheapest for a few reasons.
1) I won't go for the ones charging more and then offering to price match - if you can sell at that price, sell at that price.
2) The cheapest ones will need the business to stay stay cheaper. Without them then there'd be nobody for the bigger boys to price match.
3) I've no interest in the freebies.
4) Vouchers are still 'real' tickets. They get us into the park just as 'real' tickets do.
5) I'm extremely tight.
Slinky Malinki is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Newbie

Originally Posted by Slinky Malinki View Post
I always use the cheapest for a few reasons.
1) I won't go for the ones charging more and then offering to price match - if you can sell at that price, sell at that price.
2) The cheapest ones will need the business to stay stay cheaper. Without them then there'd be nobody for the bigger boys to price match.
3) I've no interest in the freebies.
4) Vouchers are still 'real' tickets. They get us into the park just as 'real' tickets do.
5) I'm extremely tight.
Hey!

New to Dibb and was also wondering about what was the difference as I've been getting quotes. As I go from company to company I would of course expect for prices to be different as I would anything I buy. Whether it was getting groceries from Tesco vs Sainsbury's or BT vs Virgin. But the main thing is the difference between vouchers and 'real tickets'. I spoke to a friend who went last year with her family to Disney World and she said the queue at guest services to exchange vouchers was over an hour long and then after she did that she had to join another queue to get in! I don't have the energy to that if they say when you get in some rides queues are then an hour long. I'm going during the Christmas holiday period so I think it may be peak time?

Also you mentioned the smaller companies needing the business but that worries me. If I've given a piece of paper and they go bust between now and my holiday do I still get my tickets? Or is it all just booked and secured with Disney? The reason why I ask is even if they are ABTA protected and I get my money back, the special offer would have ended and buying new tickets would be out of my budget! Help, the offer ends tomorrow and I've only just started planning!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FloridaFairy View Post
I don't thunk there's much difference between the companies at all, just the way they issue the ticket.

We always use Floridatix. They issue credit card sized tickets ready to use.

As for cost, floridatix offer a price match if you are comparing between ticket vendors as opposed to holiday companies.

Xx Ff xX
If they can afford to price match why don't they just have lower prices in the first place? Are they banking on people not comparing prices and just booking with them at higher prices?
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List