Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 27 May 07, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
gingababe
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for all your replies, we are flying with Virgin so this is looking promising...I found the same kitchen in the U.K but it was £150 , in walmart is only $98 A bargain(everytime I say that at home my poor husband says oh no what have you brought now.
Can`t wait to tell him.
gingababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 07, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post

they where there last year when we came home, our cases where check through from Orlando.Everyone on the plane could see all the Customs guys in vans when we taxied in, and where starting to panic, but the stewardess said they where checking another aircraft which was parked on the Tarmac, never actually saw them going to an aircraft that was parked before.
At least it meant they left us alone
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 07, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobbins
Imagineer

Bobbins's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
My neighbour brought a full size bike back one year on Virgin - it was still in its carton so he just checked it in.
The only problem he had is that the taxi driver collecting them came in a car, instead of his usual minibus, so they put it in left-luggage and the driver collected it next trip.
Bobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 07, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
gingababe
Very Serious Dibber

Well we are flying from manchester as there is 6 of us plus little one we have hired a mini bus & its a 15 or 17 seater with luggage hold, so I think it will be ok ...
gingababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 07, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-pink
Imagineer

princess-pink's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We brought back all the stuff to kit out our walk in wardrobe we were building at the time. We liked the stuff in our villa so bought the same stuff. To post it back was going to be nearly $600, so we rang Virgin and they said it would be ok.
Old 28 May 07, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MichelleP1 View Post
I don't really know the answer to your question. However we were in the airport last year waiting for our flight home and I saw a fantastic Cinderella's castle in the Disney store which I wanted to buy for my DD for Christmas. When I asked how much it would be to ship it home he told me it would cost as much as the castle cost in the first place, which was about $60, so it wasn't worth doing. I ended up buying a similar one in the UK but obviously paid more for it.

i was qouted $90 shipping
Old 28 May 07, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
lesleyanne
Imagineer

lesleyanne's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by princess-pink View Post
We brought back all the stuff to kit out our walk in wardrobe we were building at the time. We liked the stuff in our villa so bought the same stuff. To post it back was going to be nearly $600, so we rang Virgin and they said it would be ok.
Where did you buy it ?
we are doing a walk in wardrobe and i would like to have a look whilst i am in Orlando..

WDW trips
1999,2000,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006x2.
lesleyanne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 07, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-pink
Imagineer

princess-pink's Reviews
Lesley

I forget what you call it but it was a big store beside Walmart of Sandlake Road, it is like a B&Q, sorry i forget the name but perhaps someone else will know the name
Old 28 May 07, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Norn Iron
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princess-pink View Post
Lesley

I forget what you call it but it was a big store beside Walmart of Sandlake Road, it is like a B&Q, sorry i forget the name but perhaps someone else will know the name
are you thinking of home depot

Norn Iron is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 07, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post

the home depot is great, allways noce to have a look around at the power tools
Closed Thread