Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Apr 16, 02:53 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Can I ask if my kids will be 12/15 will they get kids meal tickets and if so how do I upgrade and how much would this cost please
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 16, 06:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dimelza View Post
Can I ask if my kids will be 12/15 will they get kids meal tickets and if so how do I upgrade and how much would this cost please
No they will both be classed as adults for the ddp. 10 and over.
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 16, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
First post updated to include upgrade prices for the various dining plan options and details about the changes for 2017.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 16, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Hi. Does anyone know if you can get breakfast type stuff on the DDP? We have never stayed on site before. Also is there lists for all the places you can use? Thank you X
Old 27 Apr 16, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Zoe T View Post
Hi. Does anyone know if you can get breakfast type stuff on the DDP? We have never stayed on site before. Also is there lists for all the places you can use? Thank you X
Yes you can, several places do different types of breakfast. Have a read of the first couple of posts and there's links there to the dining plan leaflets.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 16, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Yes you can, several places do different types of breakfast. Have a read of the first couple of posts and there's links there to the dining plan leaflets.
Hi, I did see the list of different things but it had 2013 date from so wasn't sure if I could use it X
Old 28 Apr 16, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by Zoe T View Post
Hi, I did see the list of different things but it had 2013 date from so wasn't sure if I could use it X
The links to the dining plans are 2016. The snack list is from a few years ago but it more or less the same. The best thing to do it read some dining reports and have a look at the menus to get an idea of what's available. There are so many places that do breakfast it would take ages to list them all and everything they do.

Trip Report Index
Old 29 Apr 16, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
blades
VIP Dibber

Just a quick note to say thanks to the thread starter as we have never done the Disney dining plan but it looks like we will be next year and I was unsure how it worked. The only thing to figure out now is adr's as I'm not keen on booking them as we like to go with the flow and it will be the end of October when we go
blades is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 16, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by blades View Post
Just a quick note to say thanks to the thread starter as we have never done the Disney dining plan but it looks like we will be next year and I was unsure how it worked. The only thing to figure out now is adr's as I'm not keen on booking them as we like to go with the flow and it will be the end of October when we go
You're welcome. I started it as the same questions were cropping up and I thought it would be nice for there to be one places where people could get all the answers.
You don't necessarily need to book ADRs and can be flexible but if you go that way it's best not to have your heart set on a particular restaurant at a specific date and time. I had a look a few weeks ago to see what was available the following morning for breakfast and I could have had an early breakfast at loads of character meals.

Trip Report Index
Old 29 Apr 16, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Last year the popular ADRs were really hard to get at the end of October as the us free dining offer was on too. This year 2016 the end of October isn't included in us free dining so the ADR situation will hopefully be better. Who knows what the us offer for 2017 will be.
Closed Thread