Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 27 Mar 16, 02:09 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Thank you, We only had the one night there so we had to do it really and tbh keeping busy stopped us feeling tired I think.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 16, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Sounds like a good travel day, it's freaky you can meet someone that far from home, I met a client of mine on Fishermans Wharf in San Fransisco! Hotel looks lovely too. Pussycat
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 16, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Love that you had a mini meet at the airport! We always seem to meet someone we know on holiday.

Room looks lovely, flight sounds good too, great first day
Glee Fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 16, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Sounds like a good travel day, it's freaky you can meet someone that far from home, I met a client of mine on Fishermans Wharf in San Fransisco! Hotel looks lovely too. Pussycat
Thank you .. I know so strange, We've seen people we know before in Orlando because a lot of Barrys stock car friends go at the same time for the Daytona 500 but never before in a airport.

I really wish we'd had a bit longer to talk though as WhiteQueen is so nice :-)

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
Love that you had a mini meet at the airport! We always seem to meet someone we know on holiday.

Room looks lovely, flight sounds good too, great first day
Thank you :-)
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 16, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Great travel day, can imagine it would have thrown the kids having to answer questions, my OH would be lost if they asked about our plans, he wouldn't have a clue lol

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 16, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Nope nor does mine.. He just about knows where we're flying from ;-)

At least next year the kids will be prepared.. But I do wish companies would employ people who speak clearly. The check in agent was nice and friendly but he had such a thick Polish accent he was hard to understand.. Not good when your being asked security questions. I felt so rude asking him to repeat himself.
Old 6 Apr 16, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

No Hoppa, thank goodness, I can sleep easy tonight now

What a long day, but yay - you're there!,
Old 14 Apr 16, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post

I am enjoying your report i live in USA we are American we went to London Christmas and we got asked a lot of questions .My kids were asked was i their parent so its everyone i felt a bit intimidated never before in London had that maybe its new. Where do you go to school lots of questions.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 16, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
No Hoppa, thank goodness, I can sleep easy tonight now

What a long day, but yay - you're there!,
Too long really.. I wish the travel was about 1/2 that lol..

Originally Posted by Galatoni View Post
I am enjoying your report i live in USA we are American we went to London Christmas and we got asked a lot of questions .My kids were asked was i their parent so its everyone i felt a bit intimidated never before in London had that maybe its new. Where do you go to school lots of questions.
I don't know if it came in after the Paris attacks? He just said it was extra security measures which I have no issue with but I do think if you have someone asking lots of what are apparently important questions it needs to be someone who is easily understood.

And thank you for reading :-)
Old 20 Feb 17, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Am doing a bit of research for our California trip and came across your trippie. We're flying into LAX with American Airlines too, so have found this very helpful. Will be prepared for the questions with my itinerary in my hand luggage!
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List