Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Jun 14, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahm
Serious Dibber

Back from Florida now

Thought i'd update on the Frozen goodies we found!

Tshirts available reasonably easily, in both Downtown Disney and magic Kingdom (although not a huge choice)

We were told by CM in Downtown Disney that Sir Mickey's is the priority for any Frozen stock. We only went to Magic Kingdom on two days but did pop in their early on both those days. We managed to get an Anna/Elsa soft doll (two dolls in one/lift the skirt type), Anna & Elsa dolls (Barbie type) and a pen. They also had Olaf's (quite big and you could pull them apart) and the big castle playset. Quite a few of the little tiny dolls too (although only Anna).

Elsewhere (Target & Walmart) we got quite a few different books/activity books/story CD, lip balms, pens and magnets.

We popped into the Princess end of World of Disney (open before the rest of the store) on our last day after doing DTD check in and managed to get a pin. They were sold out about 10 mins later!

Even my 11 & 9 year old sons knew to keep their eyes peeled for Frozen things! Its a case of if you see it, buy it, you can't go back later if you decide you want something!

I'm now at home ordering fabric to attempt making both an Anna & Elsa dress...

Lake Buenea Vista Resort Village 2010, Emerald Island 2011 & 2012, Windsor Palms 2013 & Emerald Island 2014, 2015 & 2016. NYC October 2016 & Windsor Hills August 2017
sarahm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 14, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sarahm View Post
Back from Florida now

Thought i'd update on the Frozen goodies we found!

Tshirts available reasonably easily, in both Downtown Disney and magic Kingdom (although not a huge choice)

We were told by CM in Downtown Disney that Sir Mickey's is the priority for any Frozen stock. We only went to Magic Kingdom on two days but did pop in their early on both those days. We managed to get an Anna/Elsa soft doll (two dolls in one/lift the skirt type), Anna & Elsa dolls (Barbie type) and a pen. They also had Olaf's (quite big and you could pull them apart) and the big castle playset. Quite a few of the little tiny dolls too (although only Anna).

Elsewhere (Target & Walmart) we got quite a few different books/activity books/story CD, lip balms, pens and magnets.

We popped into the Princess end of World of Disney (open before the rest of the store) on our last day after doing DTD check in and managed to get a pin. They were sold out about 10 mins later!

Even my 11 & 9 year old sons knew to keep their eyes peeled for Frozen things! Its a case of if you see it, buy it, you can't go back later if you decide you want something!

I'm now at home ordering fabric to attempt making both an Anna & Elsa dress...
Ooh this is good to know thank you! I'm hoping that in 8 weeks time there will be plenty to choose from! At least we have our fast passes booked for Anna and elsa!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 14, 01:59 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Went to DHS and Epcot today - had a quick browse through a few gift shops and so far only seen some Frozen books in Epcot... going to try to keep an eye out for Frozen stuff in MK tomorrow... (fingers crossed!)
Old 12 Jun 14, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
janineo
Trainee Dibber

Where is Sir Mickey's?.
Website says it's in Fantasyland, but I can't find it on the downloadable map.
I have a Frozen mad niece who would love an Elsa barbie type doll for her birthday.
We're planning on going to MK on Tuesday afternoon - any chance of finding one then, or will they have sold out by then?

Thanks.
janineo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 14, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by janineo View Post
Where is Sir Mickey's?.
Website says it's in Fantasyland, but I can't find it on the downloadable map.
I have a Frozen mad niece who would love an Elsa barbie type doll for her birthday.
We're planning on going to MK on Tuesday afternoon - any chance of finding one then, or will they have sold out by then?

Thanks.
Sir Mickey is to the right of the Anna and Elsa, Cinderella Meet and greets. If you come through the castle into Fantasyland, it's on the right before you get to 7DMT, in the old Snow White attraction.
Old 12 Jun 14, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread