Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 19 Jun 18, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

Weigh in yesterday and only lost a 1lb, but had 2 meals out last week so at least it was a loss! 1st 4.5lbs in total since I started. One week left before I go away, had hoped for 1 and half stone off, so I need to be really good this week! 😂
Old 21 Jun 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Had a maintain this week but I've been eating cakes, crisps and sweets so think I got off lightly.

Tonight I made cheesy chilli chips recipe out of current Slimming World magazine, they were so nice DH went back for seconds 🐷🐷
Old 22 Jun 18, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Keep forgetting to post.
Anyway tonight it was beef and tomato casserole using a schwartz slow cooker mix which worked out at 3 syns. Roasties and veg
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 18, 06:21 AM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

Well done ladies your your loses this week.
Selina love an afternoon tea! 100g defo worth it.
Another 1lb loss for me. I am a bit disappointed with how slow it seems to be coming off compared to last time but i think its because i was running last time. But trying to remain positive a loss is a loss.

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 18, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Forgot to post last night, we had pork chops with Diet Coke BBQ sauce and veg rice.
Tonight we had steak mashed potato and swede carrots sweet corn and asparagus
Old 23 Jun 18, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Homemade stuffed burgers tonight (had my healthy A cheese inside and mushrooms) with wedges and salad... The burger was lush
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Roast chicken and salad tonight with jacket skins with cheese and bacon, all syn free cos I used cheese as my healthy A

Then this happened... Felt very indulgent but was within my syns... Was 6.5 for a meringue nest and choc brownie fibre one with a vanilla muller light and syn free maple syrup
Old 24 Jun 18, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Roast chicken and salad tonight with jacket skins with cheese and bacon, all syn free cos I used cheese as my healthy A

Then this happened... Felt very indulgent but was within my syns... Was 6.5 for a meringue nest and choc brownie fibre one with a vanilla muller light and syn free maple syrup
Looks lovely especially the dessert
Old 25 Jun 18, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Mobile

Tea last night and tonight was the same black pepper salmon with salad
Old 26 Jun 18, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Food all looks fab! I’ve been away for the weekend but not been totally off plan, I’ve eaten an ice cream or two and a Cornish pasty but I took the Aldi Rogan Josh for one night and a steak for another night.

Now I’m home so salad for tea!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List