Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 13 Jun 18, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Mobile Cparcs Europe q

Going to.De Kempervennen in.Aug should be pre book activities? Can you pre book restaurants?
Thank you
Old 13 Jun 18, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
SaratogaSp2015
Apprentice Imagineer

Please let me know what it's like. We're going to that one in September!

I've been to De Vossemeren which is just across the border in Belgium during May half term. The activities did fill up but there was plenty of availability to book on the first day. Do you get the 3 free 'activiteiten' vouchers when you booked? If so, you can only book and use those in the park.

Restaurants had quite good availability for the whole time we were there. We booked on the day three times. The only thing that might be worth looking at is the packages. We ate at the Italian and the Grill and it would have been cheaper to book in advance on a dining package. You can do it on the Planet Centerparcs app.
SaratogaSp2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes got the vouchers and didn't realise i have to use once there so thanks for that xx
Old 14 Jun 18, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

ONLY done de vosserman also
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We’ve been to both the ones mentioned. There is usually quite good availability for activities but some can get a bit booked up. Things like zip wire/high ropes might be good to pre book but the things that are open a lot of the time have good availability.

I rang up and booked restaurants a week before as we had a large party and knew we wanted to eat earlier with the kids. I also didn’t want to waste time standing in a queue waiting to book when there.
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by SaratogaSp2015 View Post
Please let me know what it's like. We're going to that one in September!

I've been to De Vossemeren which is just across the border in Belgium during May half term. The activities did fill up but there was plenty of availability to book on the first day. Do you get the 3 free 'activiteiten' vouchers when you booked? If so, you can only book and use those in the park.

Restaurants had quite good availability for the whole time we were there. We booked on the day three times. The only thing that might be worth looking at is the packages. We ate at the Italian and the Grill and it would have been cheaper to book in advance on a dining package. You can do it on the Planet Centerparcs app.
We were there at may half term too !
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
SaratogaSp2015
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by firsttimemouse View Post
We were there at may half term too !
What a small world!
There were so many British people there. I think half the cars in the car park had British licence plates. Not really a surprise as it is half the price of the British ones. We booked on the Belgian website and got such an amazing deal.
SaratogaSp2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by SaratogaSp2015 View Post
What a small world!
There were so many British people there. I think half the cars in the car park had British licence plates. Not really a surprise as it is half the price of the British ones. We booked on the Belgian website and got such an amazing deal.
Yes I was very pleased with the price we paid. Couldn’t go anywhere half decent in the U.K. for the price we paid.

There were a lot of brits there, everyone was so friendly regardless of nationality.

We had an absolutely fantastic time. My dd did the fly boarding which was amazing. It’s like she was iron man ! Water slides were fab. Super holiday.
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
Old 20 Jun 18, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks booked my son aged 17 for snowboarding lessons he has always wanted to try x