Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 18 Apr 18, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I thought I had perfected my Costa medium latte to 1 shot, skinny and extra hot - now need to add wet after reading this thread! The coffee shop at work is changing from Starbucks back to Costa soon, not going to be good for my slimming world journey.

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 18, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Millie's Mum
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

i'm a barista for Costa, may i join ? lol
Old 18 Apr 18, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Acesplicer
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneyphile View Post
I assume that all the coffee connoisseurs in this group are already aware of this regular offer, but if there are any people that aren’t... If you have a Three SIM card download the Wuntu app and get a free drink from Costa between tomorrow and Friday. You get a voucher for a whole £2.35 to spend whatever.
This offer is repeated fairly regularly.
Didn’t know about this, guess where I’m off to shortly... voucher in hand... well, on phone to be exact 👍
Acesplicer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 18, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

So what is the difference between a flat white and a wet latte ?
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 18, 01:46 AM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Flat white has more espresso. Wet latte is a milky coffee with no foam
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

Wow a very social social group and on such an important subject - although onions would also be very good.

I like my latte foamy and with just half a shot - basically I like frothy warm milk! It is most interesting to read the option to have the ‘shot on the side’ then I can have the perfect cup of frothy warm milk every time rather than occasionally getting one that tastes of coffee.

A new food item that I recently tried was Costa’s chocolate and coconut loaf cake (although it may have been called coconut and chocolate loaf cake!). It was very nice, I shared it with my husband and begrudged his every mouthful as I wanted to eat it all myself.
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 18, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Well I think the last time I posted on here as a consumer was for Costa. Today I am trying the cappuccino at Starbucks. With some lemon cake. Nice. I am sure MH would enjoy the experience.
Old 5 Jun 18, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch73
VIP Dibber

Hi, hope I'm ok joining...

I'm a Gold member at Starbucks and its mostly thanks to my Chai Tea Latte with an extra vanilla shot, I try and visit as much as I can as it's my favourite drink (no Coffee for me). I used to go to Costa but the Chai Tea there has lots of tea leaves in the bottom so end up leaving 1/4 of my drink! Starbucks I can drink it all

DD loves Strawberries and cream with extra cream, DS is Mango Passion mad and DH loves either a decaf Latte or decaf Cappuccino

When I go and pay with the app for all the family I pay individually so I can get 4 stars, if you buy 4 drinks in 1 transaction you only get 1 star!

WDW - 2005, 2010, 2014, 2018
DLP - 2008, 2009,2017
DLC - 2020, 2023,

Edited at 05:04 PM.
Stitch73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 06:52 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

2 days in a row i went into a costa for my second daily fix and they had run out of skinny milk. 2 days in a row I have also been in my local costa and no wifi.

I am not happy and expect better from costa.

Message ends.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
2 days in a row i went into a costa for my second daily fix and they had run out of skinny milk. 2 days in a row I have also been in my local costa and no wifi.

I am not happy and expect better from costa.

Message ends.
As our founding member I think you need to escalate this, do they not know your standing