Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 16 Apr 18, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Slinky Malinki
Being a bit Goofy

Loads of places restrict offers if you use PayPal. The Grand National pushed me over the £33k mark from Matched Betting in 2.5 years. Which is nice. Don't give up!
Slinky Malinki is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
I know it’s my responsibility but I would liked Yesbets to specify that I needed to use my card
No it’s not yesbet/profit squad etc responsibility.. they can’t leave themselves open to that .

In fact on profit squad it says you need to check because offers can change all the time .

Basic rule of anything is read the T&C first , every offer will have some kind of restrictions, whether it be things like you can use Paypal , or a slot offer will have a wager attached to it .

Best thing to do is just move on mistakes happens .. there are plenty of other offers to do and you’ve probably lost a £1 or so .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

is it possible to do this from abroad I don't want to make loads just a couple of 100 quid. I keep seeing ads pop up from Belgian sites for free bets I presume the deal is the same?

Also is there a thread on the dibb or was it a social group?

cheers

J

Old 16 Apr 18, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
is it possible to do this from abroad I don't want to make loads just a couple of 100 quid. I keep seeing ads pop up from Belgian sites for free bets I presume the deal is the same?

Also is there a thread on the dibb or was it a social group?

cheers

J
No group on here .

You’d need to check the restrictions on each betting site . I know when I go out of the uk I can’t access the Betfair Exchange and some sites like bet365.
I guess the way around it would be to use a proxy server so it thinks you’re in England ?

Some sites do work for me , BetStars for example I can use in America but it works in £/$ anyway .

I presume if you see adds for Belgium bookies you would need to see if there’s a exchange that works there too. I’ve never tried Smarkets outside of England so no clue about that one .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Had a look Daytona babe but I no longer have a UK credit card. I think I'll have to give it a miss you are correct some sites are geo locked as well looked like a bit of fun as well.

Old 16 Apr 18, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
Had a look Daytona babe but I no longer have a UK credit card. I think I'll have to give it a miss you are correct some sites are geo locked as well looked like a bit of fun as well.
I know the revolut card works I’ve seen on forums people use that and other pre paid type cards .
Old 16 Apr 18, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m really tempted to give this a try although I must admit I’m a bit skeptical at the moment. I often waste a couple of hours each night playing games on my iPad so this would definitely be making better use of my time. Do you have to know anything about betting to do it?

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lightyear
slightly serious Dibber

The Yesbets members facebook page is great for any issues, always has someone ready to help.
Lightyear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm a Yesbets member, definitely recommend the facebook group, it's an amazing little community.

In regards to T&Cs always always read through them, most bookie's restrict on offers if you use PayPal so try and use a standard Visa/Mastercard.

Most importantly dust yourself off and go again, the sign up offer for Coral is just one of 50, 60, 70 or so bookies that have sign up offers.

You could even try your luck on live chat and just act dumb, sometimes they are happy to give you the sign up bonus. Although be careful with live chat as sometimes it might come across as bonus abuse, and I would not want you getting restricted with Coral as their weekly bet £25, get £5 free is a nice little guaranteed offer, plus they have a bet £5 each saturday and get a free spin per goal scored in the Premier League, this has 0x wagering so its a nice little balance builder if you do it each week.

In hindsight losing out on the £20 free bet is absoutely nothing compared to what you can make if you keep it up.

If you want anymore help feel free to PM me or join the Yesbets facebook group, I am part of it along with many other helpful people.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MissVincent
Imagineer

I think profit accumulator is much better than yesbets. very few offers allow the use of depositing by paypal/skrill etc.

I have made over 15k in two years from matched betting, made £400 just this weekend from the grand national. It is not too good to be true but you do have to ensure you read the terms.
MissVincent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List