Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 16 Jun 18, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Thanks all for adding me. Has really given me the kick up the "motivation" that I needed.

Today I did 15k. Thought I know would like to see if I could do 20k. Ended up doing 25k, jogging all round the lounge for a good hour or two - but did it 😅

Only problem is I am so pooped now I need to get someone to carry me upstairs. Suspect I will have sore legs tomorrow 👣
Great week this week ... you've made a good impression lol...hope the legs arnt too sore now xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I am absolutely amazed at myself to be honest! Have never done more than 15k in a day and I did 25k twice!

My diet has been plateaued for almost two months 😐. I had really lost my motivation.

Thank you all for adding me - a bit of friendly competition has been a godsend. Bit pooped this weekend though.

Have just been in Tesco's - they have this thing to walk I think 1m steps between July and sept for diabetes UK.

Am pondering it. Would be good to feel my walking was helping someone 🚶
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Diabetes UK thing
Old 17 Jun 18, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

Mobile

I would love to join some challenges, op I will send you a request if you don’t mind
Old 20 Jun 18, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Poor week this week, chained to my desk for long hours and flopping when I finally get home. Woeful step count !

Hopefully back on track next week/weekend.
Old 21 Jun 18, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
justacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Mine’s woeful even on a good week.
I get an email with my weekly report and it’s quite depressing.
I wear my Fitbit all the time but when I log my treadmill activity it seems to add those steps again. But not to the challenge count.
justacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 18, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
justacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Is there any room in a weekend challenge. I’ve not been invited this weekend ☹️
justacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 18, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Some people's step counts are bonkers high at the moment on the challenges! Getting nowhere near!
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 18, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Leyfy View Post
Some people's step counts are bonkers high at the moment on the challenges! Getting nowhere near!
Only things making a dent on mine this week have been the days Ive been in work and that's cos I'm chasing the air con lol and school run twice a day... I think I've walked the dog once this week it's far too hot to take him out ... it will be even less this weekend no work and I'm not walking around shops either... good luck if you do a park run or are you sitting this week out xx
Ps just noticed my Fitbit is running low ...message just popped up... I'm also running low but will move even less if batteries gonna go lol
Just had a look at leader board me and you very close this week kim not much in it xx

Edited at 08:35 AM.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 18, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Only things making a dent on mine this week have been the days Ive been in work and that's cos I'm chasing the air con lol and school run twice a day... I think I've walked the dog once this week it's far too hot to take him out ... it will be even less this weekend no work and I'm not walking around shops either... good luck if you do a park run or are you sitting this week out xx
Ps just noticed my Fitbit is running low ...message just popped up... I'm also running low but will move even less if batteries gonna go lol
I didn't do last week but leaving in a minute for today's - it's so hot it's really affecting my motivation to go out and run. I have another 10k in a few weeks and I've done no training as I just struggle the entire time I am outside. I am not built for hot weather
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List