Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 28 Apr 18, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Shepp101

Very excited to join the August 19 club 😁 this will be our first trip of a lifetime, staying at POFQ with upgraded dining plan for 14 nights, 2 nights RPR Club. Flying 8th August.
Shepp101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
We’re joining you 😀

Current plan is for dd and I to head over between 1&4 August staying at RPR, then dh will join us around 10th. We’ll stay there until moving to Beach club 14th for 10 nights before setting sail in Fantasy for a week in the Caribbean.

Haven’t decided yet but might try to get a couple of nights at Vero beach before flying home.
Woohoo have booked RPR for 10 nights 😀

The trip is coming together, just flights needed now and possibly a few more nights at either end of the trip depending on dates.

Have to decide what we’ll do if we fly earlier than our RPR arrival date. Dh thinks I should just book more nights there so we’re in one place but I quite like the thought of staying at Cabana Bay for a couple of nights.

I know we won’t have express but we could use that time to visit volcano bay which we could walk to from there.

Decisions decisions 😁
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post

We’re going on the 6th August 2019 for 17 days.
Staying at POFQ in a garden view room(luckily this was the one we wanted as they only had these available!)
Upgraded dining plan and that’s for 3 of us , me, dh and dd7.
Will be adding a night at Royal Pacific resort which will be a first as usually stay at hard rock !
First trip without ds who will be 19 . He’s decided he wants to do his own thing which is fine with us but he’ll be missed !

Edited at 08:07 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Giraffemoomin
I want to go now!

Mobile

Hi all! We are going August 19, this will be me, dh and oldest dd (9 currently) 4th visit and dd2 (20 months old now!) 2nd visit. Currently we are booked for 2 weeks at CBR 8-22 aug. 1st time staying at CBR. Will be dd2 3rd birthday while there as well! I’m already excited but dh and dd are going to US in summer for a holiday so they are focussed on that atm...
Giraffemoomin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Harryfinn
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by mandevillepete View Post
Ours are cheaper this year than last so we were pleased with that. I know others quote really cheap prices but we wanted a particular date. We are four adults and paid £3600 premium economy. We flew with them last year and thought they were very good. Happy to book early as we like to have our choice of seats and at least they are paid for
That's not a bad price at all more than likely going to book with tc in next couple of weeks then can relax a bit!
Harryfinn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
sophie2
a Friend of the DIBB

We are going on 12th August and staying on highlands reserve.

My daughter will have her 11th birthday there

Really looking forward to it
sophie2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Hollyhobbit
Excited about Disney

Hi, we are going 26th August for 16 nights , got to be back for kids beginning of term ( Uni) . It will be me ,hubby ,daughter 21 and son 18 , second time for us all and we are staying in a Dibb villa. 2019 will be our 20th wedding anniversary and kids 21st and 18th birthdays so lots of celebrating hopefully , so excited.
Hollyhobbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Harryfinn
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by sophie2 View Post
We are going on 12th August and staying on highlands reserve.

My daughter will have her 11th birthday there

Really looking forward to it
My son had his 11th birthday there last year and said it was the best birthday ever. In fact it was my husband's birthday too whilst there. They got birthday buttons and loved the whole experience. I feel left out so although it's a month after my birthday when we go again im getting a button and it's my turn!
Harryfinn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Currently heading off the 15th August 2019 for 14 nights at AKL but talking about adding a couple of nights on (before? After? Still not sure! ) at either RPR or Hard Rock - we last went November 2016 and didn't do Universal as DD only 4 at the time, but will be 7 1/2 this time round so talking about it!
Any advice on which Universal resort and whether before or after Disney welcome! 😉👍

Edited at 09:43 PM. Reason: Typo
GezzasGem is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Yay, can I join? We’re going 24 August - 6 September; hoping to stay 10 nights in a 1 bed villa at OKW 🤞 followed by 3 nights at Portofino Bay club level. I will be celebrating my 40th so very much looking forward to having an absolute blast- Epcot Food and wine festival- here I come!😜
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List