Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 28 May 21, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Got confirmation of our discount today. Emailed Saturday.

Trip Report Index

Edited at 05:01 PM.
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
pigginpink
Apprentice Imagineer

I booked mine and then realised I could get the discount, I rang back the next day and they added the code and I got the discount no problem
pigginpink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Anyone have any luck using a cash back site too? I went through Quidco but it hasn’t tracked yet.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Anyone have any luck using a cash back site too? I went through Quidco but it hasn’t tracked yet.
Mine tracked through tcb but don't know if it'll progress with a the discount as well.
Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
wheety1621
Excited about Disney

Yey finally got an email back from them with a new invoice saving over £200 on a 2 week holiday which is great! Very kind of them to do it retrospectively too. 🤞🏻it happens!
wheety1621 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
lollina
Excited about Disney

I have a dilemma, book online through Disney via quidco then get them to add BLC discount for chance of about £140 cashback OR book with ATD who I have managed to get the price down to the same as Disney with BLC discount, no cashback but get the extra $50 on gift card and 3 magic bands.
So chance of £140 or definite extra $50 and 3 magic bands, opinions please?!
P.s. not too bothered about the disney gift basket
Old 31 May 21, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lollina View Post
I have a dilemma, book online through Disney via quidco then get them to add BLC discount for chance of about £140 cashback OR book with ATD who I have managed to get the price down to the same as Disney with BLC discount, no cashback but get the extra $50 on gift card and 3 magic bands.
So chance of £140 or definite extra $50 and 3 magic bands, opinions please?!
P.s. not too bothered about the disney gift basket
I’ve never had an issue with the cashback paying out. It normally pays out within a few months, even on the bookings I’d cancelled.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
lollina
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Softy View Post
I’ve never had an issue with the cashback paying out. It normally pays out within a few months, even on the bookings I’d cancelled.
I was thinking they may not pay the cashback because of the discount 🤷
Old 1 Jun 21, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Sneeks85
Very Serious Dibber

We enquired with Attraction Tickets to see if they could match the Blue Light discount on 2022 tickets, as we wanted to get the added flex plus cover. They kindly agreed! We did ask about the DIBB discount but they couldn't do both. We did however get the free magic bands added, even though the offer for these officially ended yesterday. Can't fault that service at all 😀
Sneeks85 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 21, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

I got my confirmation email yesterday with the discount applied great news and great service from Disney ☹️
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List