Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Oct 19, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Mobile Extinction rebellion - Canning Town now

Are these people deranged?
I fear joe public will wreak their own justice on these idiots.
What a great plan for the climate - close the tube and force more people onto the roads ?
I think these people should be arrested on the spot ?

Peaceful protest ... in the words of Jim Royle...

It’s a disgrace!
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Absolute bloody joke, the commuters look angry, stopping them getting around their daily business yet again, weren't their protests banned the other day... Clearly they have no respect for authority
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
From Sky News.

Extinction Rebellion (XR) protesters have been arrested as they disrupted train services across London.

Dozens of angry commuters were seen pulling two campaigners from the top of a Tube train at Canning Town station in east London after they unfurled a banner saying: "Business as usual = death".

They were then seen beating the campaigners up before the pair were arrested by police.

British Transport Police (BTP) tweeted officers were dealing with three separate incidents involving Extinction Rebellion protesters at Stratford, Canning Town and Shadwell stations.

"Arrests have already been made and officers are working to qiuckly resume services," BTP added.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

I sympathise with honest, decent, law abiding London citizens going about their business and being obstructed by these hypocritical morons.
Their campsites should be exposed to PsyOps to ensure they get no sleep in the silent hours. I have no sympathy for them if they have been “injured” whilst joe public “helped” them down off the carriages!
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Its disgusting boycotting people going to work on electric trains..
Old 17 Oct 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
All their overnight 'camping' areas should have 12 hours of Easy Street played through loudspeakers. Just the same as they did to Daryl Dixon in the Walking Dead.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Mobile

I work in Stratford my train in very slow this morning, didn’t see any disruption at the station.

Seems a bit silly targeting people who are using public transport, thought they wanted people out of their cars.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
I sympathise with honest, decent, law abiding London citizens going about their business and being obstructed by these hypocritical morons.
Their campsites should be exposed to PsyOps to ensure they get no sleep in the silent hours. I have no sympathy for them if they have been “injured” whilst joe public “helped” them down off the carriages!
Yet I put money on the commuters being the ones arrested... Was just saying on TV someone was stood on platform saying I just want to get to work so I can feed my family, also are underground trains electric? Yet they fly around in planes that pollute, they don't all drive a prius... And don't get me started on these celebrities that signed the open letter, but at least some of them have said they are hypocrites... Really I didn't think that at all 🙄
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
All their overnight 'camping' areas should have 12 hours of Easy Street played through loudspeakers. Just the same as they did to Daryl Dixon in the Walking Dead.

Ah Tom psyops at its best and when walking dead was good!
Old 17 Oct 19, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post

I'd play baby shark to them on a loop, that was a surefire way to get us to not go to the kiddies pool on holiday... 12 hours of that as an earworm would stop anything... Heck 10 minutes is more than enough 😂😂😂... Do do do do do do