Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 26 Jun 20, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by paulfoel View Post
yes I hear universal have been good.

Its almost as if someone at disney has said "we cant let APs book every day" so they've looked at it and thought "well most APs come for the weekend and visit multiple times" and not even thought about overseas.

Its even worse for me. If they refunded me it'd be something, but my family have got 14 day passes now and if I get my AP cancelled I dom't have a ticket.

I've email disney pointing this out the problem I have so fingers croissed.

Not sure I want to go pay £400 per person for the ultimate passes, turn up with me just booked for 3 days and HOPE the parks are not rammed full. Will be an expensive 3 days park visit!
Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
I tried calling the USA VIPassholder number last week. The first time I got cut off after waiting on hold for 60 minutes. I think this was a Skype limit on call length, perhaps, as this happened when I tried calling again a second time.

At any rate, I emailed WDW after the first time explaining that I had been cut off after waiting on hold for an hour, that I was international, and so calling the USA is difficult/expensive (using workarounds, and even using Skype the cost can add up).

Just got an email reply back (after a few days) saying that they can process my request via email as an exception - so hopefully this will work.

So might be worth emailing them and explaining the situation (AP based overseas)?
This is great news for me, as mine ended up getting extended to 24th Feb and we booked 2 weeks start on the 19th Feb! However I totally agree with the points above about international AP's and there being a three day limit. Plus I can book my family's park passes now but not mine until October? I have spent several hours trying to get through to Disney to no avail, sent a few emails which Ive had no response to either. I'm just at a complete loss as to what to do! My family have all got 14 day tickets so I can book all theirs on Sunday but won't be able to book for me to go in the parks with them Universal have been amazing, outstanding customer service and I actually think for once Disney need to take a look at what Universal are doing.

Can I ask which email you used please?
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 02:40 AM  
Link to this Post
gh015c4116
Excited about Disney

Can people check there passes and let me know how long has been added?
Mine had a few weeks left and we were there when they actually closed(using up our pass)
Today they are now showing as expiring 20th oct 2020 (but i had a call with disney straight after getting back as we had to cut our stay a few days short and they agreed to extend our passes by 1 Month any time we return)
Just wondering how they have worked the date out?
gh015c4116 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 03:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gh015c4116 View Post
Can people check there passes and let me know how long has been added?
Mine had a few weeks left and we were there when they actually closed(using up our pass)
Today they are now showing as expiring 20th oct 2020 (but i had a call with disney straight after getting back as we had to cut our stay a few days short and they agreed to extend our passes by 1 Month any time we return)
Just wondering how they have worked the date out?
Ours should have expired 15th August, now showing 9th December.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
sunseeker100
VIP Dibber

I’ve read on the pass holder Facebook page that they are calculating refunds once the parks reopen, so they’ve said early July it will be around the opening date. That’s from US pass holders who have called.

Our passes were due to expire 26/12/20 they’ve been extended to 26/04/21. It will work for us with the ‘compensation month’ to use for our planned end of April hol. But, I’ve also contacted them to ask what other options are available considering their borders are closed. We’d actually only entered the parks 1 day when we bought them and had another 2 trips planned, April and October this year. Unlikely we’ll get over there now till next year.

I’ve had a response after about a week saying that they are looking into my query. This was via the website, they have an online form and a drop down box for the subject, here you can select Annual Pass. Can’t remember where the form was I’m afraid, but it will be somewhere linked to ‘contact us’ in the generic help sections.

Hope that’s helpful 😊
Old 27 Jun 20, 06:25 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sunseeker100 View Post
I’ve read on the pass holder Facebook page that they are calculating refunds once the parks reopen, so they’ve said early July it will be around the opening date. That’s from US pass holders who have called.

Our passes were due to expire 26/12/20 they’ve been extended to 26/04/21. It will work for us with the ‘compensation month’ to use for our planned end of April hol. But, I’ve also contacted them to ask what other options are available considering their borders are closed. We’d actually only entered the parks 1 day when we bought them and had another 2 trips planned, April and October this year. Unlikely we’ll get over there now till next year.

I’ve had a response after about a week saying that they are looking into my query. This was via the website, they have an online form and a drop down box for the subject, here you can select Annual Pass. Can’t remember where the form was I’m afraid, but it will be somewhere linked to ‘contact us’ in the generic help sections.

Hope that’s helpful 😊
Karen - let us know if you have any luck with this. Thanks.
Old 27 Jun 20, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I've used the form on the WDW website, and most lately the email used was guest.mail@wdw.disneyonline.com . Another email that might work is wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com (I had also emailed this address but didn't get any reply though).
Old 27 Jun 20, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
I've used the form on the WDW website, and most lately the email used was guest.mail@wdw.disneyonline.com . Another email that might work is wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com (I had also emailed this address but didn't get any reply though).
Thank you! I finally had a response and a lovely guy from the Guest Experience team called me this afternoon to help.

Basically what he told me to do was book my family's park passes tomorrow and he will match those for me once my extra month is added to ensure I can get into the parks with them. He also pointed that 'hopefully things will have changed by February' - I'm keeping everything crossed!

He said they have posted October at the moment because they are all working from home and so they don't have the capacity to add all the extra month onto everyone's right away. He said he would start the process that I'd like the extra month and it would be added as soon as possible.
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Markpc2013
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by EmmaBolan View Post
Thank you! I finally had a response and a lovely guy from the Guest Experience team called me this afternoon to help.

Basically what he told me to do was book my family's park passes tomorrow and he will match those for me once my extra month is added to ensure I can get into the parks with them. He also pointed that 'hopefully things will have changed by February' - I'm keeping everything crossed!

He said they have posted October at the moment because they are all working from home and so they don't have the capacity to add all the extra month onto everyone's right away. He said he would start the process that I'd like the extra month and it would be added as soon as possible.
That’s really positive. Do you know which email address you used got the response? Hard to say if you used both I suppose?
US 192 - Feb 1994; I-Drive- Feb 07; Fairfield Inn - June 10; Oakpoint Circle V - June 11; Homewood Suites - July 12; Calabay Parc V- June 14; Esprit Estates V - June 15; CBR - April 16; Hyatt Place, Drury's & Bridgewater V - Sept 16; CBR & V US27 - Apr 17; Eagle Pointe V - Nov 17; Lindfields V - Apr 18; Pop C- Nov 19; Universal & Cruise - Feb 20; Rosen Inn & PB- Nov 21; H2S I-Drive - Apr 22; SSR & HI S535 - Sept 22.
Markpc2013 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Markpc2013 View Post
That’s really positive. Do you know which email address you used got the response? Hard to say if you used both I suppose?
I’ve just checked and it was actually guest.services@disneyworld.com - it wasn’t either of the above that had been mentioned 🤦🏼 I asked specifically for a senior cast member to call me though & that seems to be what did the trick!
Old 28 Jun 20, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Markpc2013
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by EmmaBolan View Post
I’ve just checked and it was actually guest.services@disneyworld.com - it wasn’t either of the above that had been mentioned 🤦🏼 I asked specifically for a senior cast member to call me though & that seems to be what did the trick!
Perfect, thanks! I’ll try that too!
US 192 - Feb 1994; I-Drive- Feb 07; Fairfield Inn - June 10; Oakpoint Circle V - June 11; Homewood Suites - July 12; Calabay Parc V- June 14; Esprit Estates V - June 15; CBR - April 16; Hyatt Place, Drury's & Bridgewater V - Sept 16; CBR & V US27 - Apr 17; Eagle Pointe V - Nov 17; Lindfields V - Apr 18; Pop C- Nov 19; Universal & Cruise - Feb 20; Rosen Inn & PB- Nov 21; H2S I-Drive - Apr 22; SSR & HI S535 - Sept 22.
Markpc2013 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List