Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 21 Aug 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Ew you’ve reminded me how much of a nightmare HS has been these last few years and it’s just going to get worse! Madness that some things aren’t open until 10 when everywhere else is super busy!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Lovely day, love Longhorns! Shame about the queues on EMH though. We also miss Writers Stop, loved a carrot cake cookie

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Yay to seeing turtles on the way to DHS. I am sad we didn’t see any!

Really nice to see the walkway to the park since we were there amid all the construction. It looks so much better now!

As if Chris doesn’t like the muppets. Tut tut. Andy doesn’t care for them much either, which breaks my heart. Weird that stuff doesn’t open til 10... I guess they’re hoping to force people into the shops instead.

Spoiler! We loved Alien Swirling Saucers too! So clever.

Can’t believe you didn’t get any Publix chicken...

Oh and thanks for the correction on the spilled tea. I can rest easy now 😹
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Those wait times at DHS are just madness… and this is before Galaxy’s Edge has even opened! I am pretty much writing off this park for our trip, other than our one tier 1 FP I can’t see us achieving much else there though!

It most definitely a worthwhile trip though thanks to that S’more French toast! That is now two days in a row I have seen it thanks to you and H… I need it! And great you got to see Brett too, he comes across so lovely from what I have seen on IG!

Haha love the regular tea stops… is it proper tea like at home? I have never risked a cup in the US as I always assume it will be horrible!

I was thinking it had been a few days since you had done some laundry, I was starting to get worried… but order has been restored! Phew!

Another great day, and absolutely love the ToT t-shirt!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 19, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by macy View Post
Fab trip report , the park looked fairly quiet as well. It's been lovely following and some lovely photo's too. Love to follow as it always reminds me why we have visited for so many years. Thanks again for sharing really enjoyable.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed x

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
Lovely day, thanks for posting, I'm really enjoying this trip report.

I love your Lotso vest, where did you get that from? I just adore Lotso, he's so cute and misunderstood.

I believe the Muppets courtyard entrance has always looked like that, I don't remember it being any other way, although I could be wrong.

The mini droid station - can you buy those things? My son would love one, and it would be so easy to get back home too!
Thank you!

The vest was made my dibber, abinox!

I'm sure it used to look different, but maybe just the surrounding area!

Oh i'm pretty sure you can buy them! it is Disney we are talking about x

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Totally agree with you about EMH. I found we didn’t get as much done as I thought

Nice relaxing day
Yeah, we were a bit peeved.

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Liking the lotso vest as well
Thank you
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by saratogajan View Post
Just binged on your report while waiting for my sink to be fixed! Looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, glad you are enjoying x

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
At least you did a fair bit despite the rain! I think June was the wettest we’ve been.

I don’t remember Darth Vader having such a skinny neck! Looks v freaky! & did his cut off hand get replaced with the light saber? Love the droid design...ready for battle lol

Oh & love your photos! First photo was my fav
Hahahahaha who would know. Star Wars confuses me all round!

Thanks v much x

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Ew you’ve reminded me how much of a nightmare HS has been these last few years and it’s just going to get worse! Madness that some things aren’t open until 10 when everywhere else is super busy!
Oh I know. Madness! Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Lovely day, love Longhorns! Shame about the queues on EMH though. We also miss Writers Stop, loved a carrot cake cookie
Hmmmm they were SO good huh! RIP!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Yay to seeing turtles on the way to DHS. I am sad we didn’t see any!

Really nice to see the walkway to the park since we were there amid all the construction. It looks so much better now!

As if Chris doesn’t like the muppets. Tut tut. Andy doesn’t care for them much either, which breaks my heart. Weird that stuff doesn’t open til 10... I guess they’re hoping to force people into the shops instead.

Spoiler! We loved Alien Swirling Saucers too! So clever.

Can’t believe you didn’t get any Publix chicken...

Oh and thanks for the correction on the spilled tea. I can rest easy now 😹
Yeah the walkway was fab, we loved it. Was just a bitty hot and humid at that time of year!

Chris DOES like the muppets. I have no idea why he was pouting really

Ahhh we would have it we hadn't been to Longhorn

HAHAHAHAHA well, you are very welcome xxx

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Those wait times at DHS are just madness… and this is before Galaxy’s Edge has even opened! I am pretty much writing off this park for our trip, other than our one tier 1 FP I can’t see us achieving much else there though!

It most definitely a worthwhile trip though thanks to that S’more French toast! That is now two days in a row I have seen it thanks to you and H… I need it! And great you got to see Brett too, he comes across so lovely from what I have seen on IG!

Haha love the regular tea stops… is it proper tea like at home? I have never risked a cup in the US as I always assume it will be horrible!

I was thinking it had been a few days since you had done some laundry, I was starting to get worried… but order has been restored! Phew!

Another great day, and absolutely love the ToT t-shirt!
Yeah DHS EMH was a bit of a waste of effort to be honest!

Hehehe it was lovely, you would adore it!

It's not a bad impersonation of our tea, but not the same. Never is huh?

Thank you, i love it too and only real WDW fans get it Haha!

xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen0705
Imagineer

Helen0705's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another great day
Helen0705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
helenlovesdestr
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I think the same about EMH now, I wonder if it’s like that on purpose so they sell more of the ticketed events?
helenlovesdestr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great day x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Great day
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List