Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 14 Jul 22, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
butterbee
Helping Donald

Disney Dining - Your Top Choice

Hi Everyone

I feel I've not been here for an absolute age - a holiday that has been postponed twice and now it finally feels like we might be going! (we've been twice before - but the last time was 2015)

We are only going for 10 days at the beginning of September - and we are going to be pushed to fit everything in. However I would love one Disney Dining experience - if you could only choose one place where would you go?

We want the experience of the dining and the getting close to the characters, it is for three Adults - myself, son and girlfriend - so no children.

I would really love to know your opinions

Thanks in advance

Sarah

ps - we travel 2 days after my 50th Birthday - so its all about me!
Old 14 Jul 22, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It depends on your budget and food preferences. We’re not overly bothered about characters. Our best experience this year was Space 220. It’s expensive but an amazing experience and the food was lovely.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 22, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Toledo at Coronado Springs Resort. Top of Gran Destino Tower with Dahlia lounge alongside with fantastic views of Disney parks.

Spanish style menu in a adult setting as a convention venue.
Old 16 Jul 22, 01:37 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

If characters are important to you, I’d take a look at Storybook Dining. Not one I have done, but it looks lovely and you get Snow White characters too.

Most of the other character meals for me wouldn’t be that ‘special’ (other than perhaps Cinderella’s) as they’re largely buffet.

disneyworld/dining.../artist-point/
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 22, 03:17 AM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Disney dining. Get ready to spend.
Just had meal at bouma animal kingdom 5 adults £221. Plus £35 tip.
We do like the restaurant and one thing telling is the lack of customers compared to pre covid.
The parks are full and one thing we noticed is empty restaurants and lack of people in the quick service places.
The free dining plan going I'm sure has most impact. But also the cost of things has rocketed. Not just Disney.
Panera bread for 3 of us having a sandwich drink and packet of crisp nearly £30.
Obviously the collapse of the pound does not help. But still everything has increased significantly.

Edited at 03:18 AM.
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List