Notices

Old 25 Jul 22, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Perfect! I think we need a Dibb WhatsApp group to co-ordinate, it’s so exciting! 🤩💝 xx
Sounds like a plan! 😊
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 22, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Hi Michelle, 👋

Sorry not posted for a little while but I’m still here I promise.

It’s not long now, you must be soooo excited?!

Your plans are coming along very nicely.

Have an amazing time, not jealous at all…. Honest! 😂

Kat x
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 22, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi Kat 😁 so lovely to hear from you! Yes, time is currently flying by at the minute - not long for you now either! 🤩

We are looking forward to going but I’m a bit nervous about traveling as it has just been so long since our last visit. Fingers crossed that it all goes to plan. 😬

I hope you have an amazing trip and we are in the process of hopefully trying to organise a U.K. catch up between September and December if you up for some cocktails and a catch up! Take care Michelle xx
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 22, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Hi Kat 😁 so lovely to hear from you! Yes, time is currently flying by at the minute - not long for you now either! 🤩

We are looking forward to going but I’m a bit nervous about traveling as it has just been so long since our last visit. Fingers crossed that it all goes to plan. 😬

I hope you have an amazing trip and we are in the process of hopefully trying to organise a U.K. catch up between September and December if you up for some cocktails and a catch up! Take care Michelle xx
Oh a meet up sounds good, hopefully can fit something in that suits all those interested and I’ll join you if I can. 😀

I think flying upper will help with the travel element of your trip. We were lucky enough to get Virgin reward flights in upper back in April which was a great experience and hopefully we’ll get to do it again. Currently booked premium rewards for NY but if we can get an upgrade to upper on the way home I’d be chuffed to bits. 🤞🏼

Edited to add, I’m not sure you are flying upper are you? Sorry my mistake if you aren’t, I’m off to start the report again to check it’s been so long since I posted. It’s been a long and difficult few months for me and not kept fully up to date. 😊

Kat x

Edited at 11:47 AM.
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 22, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Oh a meet up sounds good, hopefully can fit something in that suits all those interested and I’ll join you if I can. 😀

I think flying upper will help with the travel element of your trip. We were lucky enough to get Virgin reward flights in upper back in April which was a great experience and hopefully we’ll get to do it again. Currently booked premium rewards for NY but if we can get an upgrade to upper on the way home I’d be chuffed to bits. 🤞🏼

Edited to add, I’m not sure you are flying upper are you? Sorry my mistake if you aren’t, I’m off to start the report again to check it’s been so long since I posted. It’s been a long and difficult few months for me and not kept fully up to date. 😊

Kat x
So sorry Kat, our trip has changed so much from our original booking. 😬 We are flying out and back in PE, we haven’t been able to upgrade to Upper as we have 3 points seats (currently Virgin are only offering 2 points seats per flight). First world problems right. 😂 Fingers crossed for you and your upgrade!

Yes, once I figure out how, I will sort out a WhatsApp group and then everyone can pop in their availability and preferred meet up location. 😁

Have the best time on your holiday, I’m just doing everything I can to avoid packing currently, despite buying myself some fancy new packing cubes from Mia Tui. 🤣 xx
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 22, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews

How did this happen? After years of updating and postponing our trip, it looks like it is really going to happen. 😆 I have been super emotional this week, whilst I know we have everything booked and organised- there is still a part of me waiting for something to go wrong. 😢 Adam and I have talked it back and forth and he has been super sweet and very reassuring.

On a way more fun note, we have been in touch with Debbie (Angelbabe) and and confirmed the time for our catch up. 🛍 I have to admit I can’t quite remember everything I have bought so it is going to be like Christmas when I open the boxes! We are looking forward to seeing Debbie again after all this time. 💝

The luggage is still in the loft but the sofa in the spare room is covered in all our clothes. 👗👕👖 Thankfully it’s quite cool here at the minute so we don’t need to wear any summer clothes. 😂

Oh the food and cocktail front, we have been having a great time recreating some old favourites. 😁

Four cheese Mac n’ cheese (Cornish cruncher cheddar, Brie, Parmesan and buffalo mozzarella)

Key Lime Pie Martini

Bud Seltzer (after seeing Rescuer’s report I had to try one!)

Only 9 sleeps til the Raddison Blu! 😁💖 xxx

Edited at 09:12 AM.
Old 28 Jul 22, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

How did this happen? After years of updating and postponing our trip, it looks like it is really going to happen. 😆 I have been super emotional this week, whilst I know we have everything booked and organised- there is still a part of me waiting for something to go wrong. 😢 Adam and I have talked it back and forth and he has been super sweet and very reassuring.

On a way more fun note, we have been in touch with Debbie (Angelbabe) and and confirmed the time for our catch up. 🛍 I have to admit I can’t quite remember everything I have bought so it is going to be like Christmas when I open the boxes! We are looking forward to seeing Debbie again after all this time. 💝

The luggage is still in the loft but the sofa in the spare room is covered in all our clothes. 👗👕👖 Thankfully it’s quite cool here at the minute so we don’t need to wear any summer clothes. 😂

Oh the food and cocktail front, we have been having a great time recreating some old favourites. 😁

Four cheese Mac n’ cheese (Cornish cruncher cheddar, Brie, Parmesan and buffalo mozzarella)

Key Lime Pie Martini

Bud Seltzer (after seeing Rescuer’s report I had to try one!)

Only 9 sleeps til the Raddison Blu! 😁💖 xxx
Happy Single Digit day Key Lime Pie Martini was one of our highlights too, so creamy and rich! That mac n cheese looks sooooo tasty too I feel you with the stress, I change my mind daily on whether I still want to go!

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 22, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Kat x
Old 28 Jul 22, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Happy Single Digit day Key Lime Pie Martini was one of our highlights too, so creamy and rich! That mac n cheese looks sooooo tasty too I feel you with the stress, I change my mind daily on whether I still want to go!
Thanks so much Nicki. 💖 I think you and Brett have created a cocktail monster 😂 Adam is loving trying new cocktails and an espresso martini is next on the list (he still loves his old fashioned!).

I’m glad it’s not just me that is a bit up and down with my emotions 😬 normally I am so excited and super ready a month before we leave - at least we don’t have to test! 💖 xx
Old 28 Jul 22, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post

Kat x

Thanks Kat! X