Old 30 Jul 22, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by DisneyMemories View Post
All looks wonderful and I really want a num num cookie now. Lots of lovely cocktails too 🍹
I'm not sure I could face another num num for a while 😅 well maybe give it a couple of days! They were super tasty!

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Sounds like a great day! Wilderness Lodge is on our bucket list of resorts to stay at!
Dave and I walked around last night to check out the Boulder Ridge pool and watch the electrical water pageant. I have to say I think we are going to love staying here.

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
I don’t know how you manage all these cocktails (I don’t drink alcohol typically but still!)

Food choices so far are fab, those cookies looked yummy even if too big!

I hope you like your home
It's taken years of practice to get this good at drinking cocktails 🍸😉

I am so pleased I ended up going for CCV as our home resort we love it. Dave and Kate were ridiculously excited in the room. Pulling out all the kitchen cupboards!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Leia77 View Post
Sounds like an almost perfect day - apart from almost over dosing on cookies ☺️ Food at Geyser’s looks so nice!
It really was. The morning just went like a dream with all the rides and we managed to watch the Indiana Jones Show, this is one of our favourites 😍 so that combined with all the lovely food and drink. Well, I was in heaven.

Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
So glad you had such a good experience at geyser point - the rough rider sounds amazing.

I love the num num cookie but they size of some Disney snacks always surprises me - like a full meal. The carrot cake cookie is the same!

Hope you’re loving WL - it is truly my fave resort
I have to say I think his Rough Rider was the best of the cocktails...but I'm on a mission to work my way through the whole is at Geyser Point 😉 so I just started at the top.

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Sounds like you had an amazing day. A cookie num num each….that’s some snack 😂

Geyser Point looked lovely and nice that Kate came to eat and then went off and had some time to herself. Benefits of a bar in your resort with a teen.
Our room is in the perfect location it's a ground floor room, with a pool view and very close to the end of the corridor near Geyser Point. So, absolutely perfect for us to eat together and Kate to then chill out. She found Friends on the TV when we first checked in... its not like she hasn't seen it a million times!

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
It really was. The morning just went like a dream with all the rides and we managed to watch the Indiana Jones Show, this is one of our favourites 😍 so that combined with all the lovely food and drink. Well, I was in heaven.

I have to say I think his Rough Rider was the best of the cocktails...but I'm on a mission to work my way through the whole is at Geyser Point 😉 so I just started at the top.

Our room is in the perfect location it's a ground floor room, with a pool view and very close to the end of the corridor near Geyser Point. So, absolutely perfect for us to eat together and Kate to then chill out. She found Friends on the TV when we first checked in... its not like she hasn't seen it a million times!
I really admire your cocktail dedication
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Aww another great day. Glad you are happy with your home resort.

I’m ashamed to say I’ve not had a Num Num cookie before 🙈 I’d really love to try them as they look right up my street but I’ve never actually seen them around so forget all about them until I see them on trip reports! 🥺

Kat x
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

What a great first couple of days. Glad everything worked out for you at Hollywood Studios. We couldn’t finish one num num cookie! I think my husband would have done the same as Dave though and got us one each.

Enjoy your home resort. Geyser Point sounds lovely.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Yidhra
Getting to know the DIBB

Have been reading your pre-trip off and on (and a few of your past trippies!) and just wanted to say that I’m so pleased to hear that CCV is living up to expectations and that I hope you have a wonderful stay at your new home!

Also I really need to convince my family to go to Geyser Point next year, those cocktails look amazing. We didn’t manage any lounges when we went in 2019 when our boys were 9 & 6 (apart from Ogas, which is fab but not relaxing) but I’m hopeful that next time we might be able to take a pack of cards and they can thrash us at canasta or poker while we try out some cocktails!
Yidhra is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Oh those cookies 🙊🙊😋😋😋
Love the mugs 💕
And well that Bison burger OMG 🤤🤤🤤🤤

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
I really admire your cocktail dedication
It's all completely altruistic 😉

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Aww another great day. Glad you are happy with your home resort.

I’m ashamed to say I’ve not had a Num Num cookie before 🙈 I’d really love to try them as they look right up my street but I’ve never actually seen them around so forget all about them until I see them on trip reports! 🥺

Kat x
They are near the One Man's Dream theater near the entrance to Toy Story Land. I'd recommend not getting one each.

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
What a great first couple of days. Glad everything worked out for you at Hollywood Studios. We couldn’t finish one num num cookie! I think my husband would have done the same as Dave though and got us one each.

Enjoy your home resort. Geyser Point sounds lovely.
I think Dave panicked as he didn't want to upset me, ah well, there's worse things in the world than having too much chocolate chip cookie.

Originally Posted by Yidhra View Post
Have been reading your pre-trip off and on (and a few of your past trippies!) and just wanted to say that I’m so pleased to hear that CCV is living up to expectations and that I hope you have a wonderful stay at your new home!

Also I really need to convince my family to go to Geyser Point next year, those cocktails look amazing. We didn’t manage any lounges when we went in 2019 when our boys were 9 & 6 (apart from Ogas, which is fab but not relaxing) but I’m hopeful that next time we might be able to take a pack of cards and they can thrash us at canasta or poker while we try out some cocktails!
I'm glad you're enjoying following along. Definitely would be a good place to play a game of cards. I brought some with us. Xx

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Oh those cookies 🙊🙊😋😋😋
Love the mugs 💕
And well that Bison burger OMG 🤤🤤🤤🤤
I know both were huge!

Old 30 Jul 22, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Those cookies are just the best and good value too.

All the food looked yummy today and so did the cocktails!
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Those cookies are just the best and good value too.

All the food looked yummy today and so did the cocktails!
Lots of fab cocktails 🍸