Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 12 Aug 22, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Yes, I read that thread, but recently I saw a thread where they would not deliver to POR. I am at POFQ so was concerned.
Have you set up an account and tried to order? I see someone said it had said this on the account when the postcode / address was put in. May be user error or some other quirk but you can try it first and see. Never heard of this before and it is used by many people at Disney. They deliver vast amounts to Disney weekly.
Indeed I just put Port Orleans Riverside in and it comes up as a delivery option (see top right).

Old 12 Aug 22, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

We don’t go till November so haven’t tried yet. Thanks though, that is reassuring.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 22, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
SGdisney
New Poster (4)

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Kroger deliver to the Disney Resorts
I’ve used them a few times on the last couple of Florida trips and you can always find coupons for first order free delivery etc
The website is not accepting my UK credit card (Halifax clarity & Staring), keeps erroring, how did you manage?

Wonder if it is the address? It asks for a USA state and post code
Thanks
SGdisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 22, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mmmm, I struggled with this too - but I’ve done a Walmart delivery to POR now for tomorrow afternoon so can let you know if it arrives !

Having said that, you’re in a great position of having a car (we won’t) but if I were you, id just go myself to be honest !
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 22, 02:54 AM  
Link to this Post
FAcup14
Getting Excited

If using hello Fresh. Install the app. The person delivering ours needed our room number to complete the delivery. However they sent messages through the app. You don't actually have to install the app. I then had to argue with their live chat to get a $15 charge for failed delivery refunded. Sending a message using a way that you don't have access to is not a valid way of communicating. They might as well have sent a fax
Old 21 Aug 22, 05:53 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post
We have a car anyway , but was just trying to max out our time , sounds like a trip to Walmart might be easier then when we get there

Jules
You could do a really early or late shop so it doesn’t really mess with your park time.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 22, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Happy to report, all good - Walmart grocery order delivered to POR fine (bit late but not a problem as you can track your driver)

Was expecting a Walmart van (like tescos etc) but noooo, it’s just a plain old car !

Planning to do another one later i the week too !
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List