Old 12 Aug 22, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Letterhead
Serious Dibber

Letterhead's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Booking a split stay through Virgin Holidays

Has anyone ever booked with Virgin Holidsys, and split the trip over 2 hotels e.g. a week in Universal, and a week in WDW?

Online there is an option to do two different locations, but not two different hotels. However, we aren't far from a Virgin Holidays store, and thought that maybe they could do something.
Letterhead is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
jarralisa
Helping Minnie

I have I'm going at the end of the month. 7 nights Disney and 4 nights Universal so it can be done. I booked over the phone x
jarralisa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggertastic
Imagineer

I went in store to book a split stay. Luckily the store is 10 mins away.
tiggertastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinklebell
Very Serious Dibber

I went to the virgin store. We are doing 4 nights at Hard Rock hotel snd and 11 nights Hyatt Regency grand cypress for Disney parks and water parks.
Tinklebell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Letterhead
Serious Dibber

Letterhead's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I assumed doing a visit was the case. With the amount of visits my extended family have done to our Virgin store since it opened, my dad basically has them on speed dial now. Not sure why but they always work out cheaper than online for the same holiday, and quite often the savings for DIY are not worth it.
Letterhead is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggertastic
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Letterhead View Post
I assumed doing a visit was the case. With the amount of visits my extended family have done to our Virgin store since it opened, my dad basically has them on speed dial now. Not sure why but they always work out cheaper than online for the same holiday, and quite often the savings for DIY are not worth it.
I had priced up leaving on 2dates, 1 day was £500 more than the day after (for 2 weeks in one place) So I priced everything based on leaving the day after. I looked at booking all DIY for 6 disney 8 i drive.

So for and extra day, at £25 nore with the so called protection of a package we booked. Much easier having all in one place.
tiggertastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Derbydave4
Excited about Disney

We have regularly done a two hotel stay with Virgin Holidays you can’t do it on line but if you ring them give them the hotels and dates they will come back with a quote
No need to go into the store
Derbydave4 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List