Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Aug 22, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Disguy
Excited about Disney

Yep I’ve heard a rumour it will be removed from September 1st but not sure hope so as this now proves it’s a pointless mandate
Disguy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
theriler
Getting Excited

Just had the email from BA saying I need to fill out and upload proof of Vaccine etc. I did mine and I believe this process does the attestation form for you? I had originally printed it thinking I would fill it out and take to the airport, but the form was 4 or 5 pages and the online process was really just ticking a few boxes? Is that it done?

Also, I need to do my son now, who is 6. Do I just say he is not fully vaccinated and then on the next page say he is exempt?
theriler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkertangled
Imagineer

So I don’t have to read through this whole thread what are the rules now?
DH and myself have had 2 vaccines so are we classed as fully vaccinated and allowed to enter?
We have 2 children 14,13 who haven’t had any Covid vaccines are they allowed to enter?
TIA
Tinkertangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Disguy
Excited about Disney

Over 18s need 2 jabs however it looks like they might be dropping the mandate 🤞
Disguy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
GlenWa73
Swimming at the All Star Resort

My 16 and 13 year are both fully vacc’d so I just did theirs the same way I did mine and DW. We were all verified within seconds.
Old 14 Aug 22, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
shazbazandtom
Excited about Disney

Flying with virgin on Tuesday. Completed attestation for husband and myself no problem. Stuck with the kids ones though. Ticked unvaccinated and clicked to complete form for them - it’s a pdf so I’ve filled it out and saved on my phone in files but I can’t see how to send/submit to VA.
When I go back to the main page it says ‘not submitted’ for both kids. Have I done everything correct and just need to show the forms at the airport or have I missed something.
shazbazandtom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
ScottUTAH
Excited about Disney

Anyone flew with aerlingus recently? Going in a few weeks and would like to know what they use to verify forms? Or do I print and take them in 🤷 Were 2 adults fully vac, 3 teens had 1 vac and 1 year old exempt
ScottUTAH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 22, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
J4ckSkellington
Earning More Ears

Used Verifly this morning for our BA flight on Friday (not sure if Verifly is still used/accepted by BA)

Scanned the QR code on the top of the certificates, you can upload but I only have them saved as PDF's on my phone and they are not accepted.

Tick box for the attestation forms, exactly as the paper version. 2 vaccinated adults and one un-vaccinated child.

All accepted and says I'm ready to fly.
Jun 06 Quality Inn Plaza Nov 08 Holiday Inn International Drive Nov 09 Cypress Pointe Grandevillas Nov 10 Orange Tree Villa Nov 12 Orange Tree Villa Nov 13 Springhill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld Nov 14 Art of Animation Nov 16 Calabay Parc Villa Nov 17 Hotel Cheyenne Feb 18 Rosen Centre Nov 19 Calabay Parc Villa Aug 22 Dockside Inn and Suites
J4ckSkellington is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 22, 05:55 AM  
Link to this Post
firemanyoz
Having Dinner with Goofy

We’re with Aer Lingus, fly out in a few days. We used verifly which became available to upload information 72 hours before our flight. Took me about 15 mins to upload info through the app, all now complete and confirmed.
Originally Posted by ScottUTAH View Post
Anyone flew with aerlingus recently? Going in a few weeks and would like to know what they use to verify forms? Or do I print and take them in 🤷 Were 2 adults fully vac, 3 teens had 1 vac and 1 year old exempt
firemanyoz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 22, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
ScottUTAH
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by firemanyoz View Post
We’re with Aer Lingus, fly out in a few days. We used verifly which became available to upload information 72 hours before our flight. Took me about 15 mins to upload info through the app, all now complete and confirmed.
Awesome thanks for that. Do they just have a form you fill in or still need to download one and upload it?
ScottUTAH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List