Notices

Old 25 Feb 22, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
pyrrock
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Charlangela View Post
Plans sounds fab! We are also newbies to Discovery Cove. What date did you decide to do there? We went with the 15th for a chilled Sunday.
We went for Thursday 12th. Just under half way through the trip, figured we'd be ready for a more relaxing day by then haha!
pyrrock is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 22, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Sounds like a plan. It's flying around now. Hoping there is an announcement soon from the US regarding travel requirements. I know the mask mandate is due to expire on the 18th March!
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 22, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great report so far! Another May goer here! Your plans look great! I took my partner for his first time in 2018 abs he loved it! Wasn’t a Disney fan but he is now so hopefully J will feel the same! I love your idea of crystal lake! I have eyed it up previously but never got round to actually looking into it or booking it! Your trip sounds fantastic I look forward to reading more!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 22, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Hiii May Dibber! , 😁

I'm not sure why I'm only just finding all of these May trip reports now but I love it!

J WILL be converted and if anything like my husband, will become obsessed too!
I went as a child and knew the magic of Disney but my husband had never been until he met me. I always said that I wanted to wait until our son was 7 to go as a family on our first trip. He was looking forward to the holiday but it was always a 'I'm going for our son' type of thing, until the first trip... Now he talks about it more than me 🤣
We went with our daughter for the first time for her 1st birthday and basically haven't stopped doing any Disney related trips since 🤣

Super excited to read more of your plans!
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 22, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida1972
Excited about Disney

Sounds like you have a great trip planned and not long to wait now. We always have a weeks stay in one of the Rosen Inns on I Drive they are cheap and cheerful always clean and the staff are great 😊
Florida1972 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 22, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
pyrrock
Gone all Goofy

I've been meaning to update this for a little while with our ADRs (which all went well!) but with all of the testing anxiety I haven't gotten around to it...

Luckily this morning we had two negative tests! We are OFFICIALLY going to Florida!
pyrrock is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 22, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Hope you have a wonderful trip x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List