Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 27 Sep 21, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Due to various delays we have never arrived before 10pm.

Despite having only had 3 hours’ sleep the previous night, last time we walked from SSR to Wolfgang Puck Express for a pizza. The wind was bitterly cold but it was worth it!

We were still awake 3am the next day, googling how to use the coffee machine.

Edited at 03:00 PM.
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
dangallimore
Imagineer

Id like to think I've the energy but i'd be kidding myself hah
Old 27 Sep 21, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
saint rob
Serious Dibber

Always plan to go to Disney Springs on the first night…always end up getting something to eat, look around the resort and crashing relatively early
saint rob is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 21, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

We're usually in POR, so for us it's a bit of an unpack, shower/freshen up, then the boat to Springs. If on QSDP (them were the days 😉 ), some scran and beer/cocktail/mocktail.
If we were CBR (last time we were there was before Skyliner), it would be Boardwalk via Epcot methinks...
IndianaMac is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 21, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Hammerstone
Very Serious Dibber

We land at 4.55 on 27/11/21 so estimate ideally at the resort for 7.30-8. Booked a reservation at the Boathouse in Disney Springs for 9.15.
Hammerstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 21, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

I usually conk out in exhaustion.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 21, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Stop of at Walmart on the way to the Villa, kettle on cup of tea and cake out by the pool. Unpack, into the pool, luxury. Either eat in or go out to eat, home to bed as exhausted and so happy to be back again:
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 21, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
nhyw
Very Serious Dibber

nhyw's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
My advice is always to stay up as late as possible, (ideally having had a good 3-4 hour nap on the flight over) and head to Disney Springs for dinner and a long walk around. Then hopefully you will be on USA time and wake up at the correct time the following morning, instead of silly o clock at UK time, like 2am USA time!

Windsor Hills Retreat Luxury Vacation Home
Located at Windsor Hills Resort, Kissimmee, Florida
www.windsorhillsretreat.com
Luxury 6 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom Home with South Facing Pool, Spa and Games Room
Click here to see our Dibb advert or for more photos see our website
State of Florida Resort Dwelling License no. #DWE5917028
nhyw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 21, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
dangallimore
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nhyw View Post
My advice is always to stay up as late as possible, (ideally having had a good 3-4 hour nap on the flight over) and head to Disney Springs for dinner and a long walk around. Then hopefully you will be on USA time and wake up at the correct time the following morning, instead of silly o clock at UK time, like 2am USA time!
my plan is to do exactly that, couple of beers and a kip on the flight should do me right! as I will not be able to sleep the night before haha
Old 1 Oct 21, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
bilbous
Getting Excited

We normally head to Walmart or similar and grab some supplies but it depends on how we have planned the trip.
Next year we are starting in Miami for a couple of days, we are due to arrive around 19:00 so it will be check in then out for something to eat then sleep, possibly stop at a little supermarket for snacks and drinks for the inevitable knackered but can't sleep feeling that usually hits us
bilbous is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List