Notices

Old 2 Mar 22, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
It'll be so worth it in years to come when you can look back, in detail on your trips with the little ones. I so regret not writing a report for our first holiday, but I'm very thankful I did for subsequent trips (I might have forgotten for the last couple though, but then they all got a bit samey!)

Really looking forward to following along x
It’s reports like yours Jo, where you see the kids growing up from visit to visit, that most makes me want to. Those ‘look at them grow by the castle’ ones. It hurts my Disney heart a bit that they should have been little toddlers for our original trip but I think this delay will actually make it a teeney weeney bit easier as well.

Thanks so much for reading xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 22, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Eeeek there are no words to describe how excited I am for you! What a journey you have been on before even taking this holiday… but it’s so close now, I can almost smell the Mickey waffles!

What an outrageous 3 weeks you have planned, it is going to be truly the holiday of a lifetime and I can’t wait to follow along and see Charlie and Penny’s first experience of the Disney magic. What a way for you girls to spend your birthdays too, totally living the dream!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 22, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Your plans look great, how exciting to take the kids for the first time.

We’ve added genie+ ahead of time just to have it done - it’s getting terrible reviews but sounds like it will save you time in queues for at least a few rides so probably worth buying if you think your little ones won’t wait.

We’ve got many of the same adrs on our list so I’ll be interested to see how you get on as you’re a few days ahead of us.
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 22, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Your plans look great, how exciting to take the kids for the first time.

We’ve added genie+ ahead of time just to have it done - it’s getting terrible reviews but sounds like it will save you time in queues for at least a few rides so probably worth buying if you think your little ones won’t wait.

We’ve got many of the same adrs on our list so I’ll be interested to see how you get on as you’re a few days ahead of us.
I’m currently on the wave length of buying Genie+ but still can’t seem to do it 😂

There’s so many Dibbers out there at the same time this May! Hope you get what you want ADR wise too! Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 22, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Eeeek there are no words to describe how excited I am for you! What a journey you have been on before even taking this holiday… but it’s so close now, I can almost smell the Mickey waffles!

What an outrageous 3 weeks you have planned, it is going to be truly the holiday of a lifetime and I can’t wait to follow along and see Charlie and Penny’s first experience of the Disney magic. What a way for you girls to spend your birthdays too, totally living the dream!
Haha those waffles - oh man, I can’t wait!

I know setting the bar high for birthdays! Charlie’s already asked if he can have his in WDW 😬

Half this trip has probably been planned with you answering my stupidly indecisive questions too 😂 xx
Old 5 Mar 22, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We are Going in May too! Your trip report is great! The three different accommodations you’ve picked look amazing! I look forward to reading more!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 22, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Hiii other May Dibbers 😁

Aww, what a lovely family you have! Your plans sound great so far! 😍

We are contemplating DVC in a few years when my husband gets his lump sum from the army. It's such a crazy mindfield though but we know we love Disney 😊

We might bump into each other out there!
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 22, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsB87
Imagineer

Off in May too and looking at The Peppa Pig park for my two-year-old. Thinking it’s cheap enough for a day she will love! Plus the one here is a long way for us and would need an overnight stay.
MrsB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 22, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
We are Going in May too! Your trip report is great! The three different accommodations you’ve picked look amazing! I look forward to reading more!
Looks like you’re 3 days behind us! So many Dibbers out there this May!

How’s the planning going?!

Tx so much for reading and commenting xx
Old 5 Mar 22, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Hiii other May Dibbers 😁

Aww, what a lovely family you have! Your plans sound great so far! 😍

We are contemplating DVC in a few years when my husband gets his lump sum from the army. It's such a crazy mindfield though but we know we love Disney 😊

We might bump into each other out there!
Hi Sarah! It was your trippie that made me pull my finger out and get it done. Although many months and much less detail than yours!

Let me know if you ever have any DVC questions - worth watching lots of vlogs too. It feels soooo complicated at first but I actually feel like I (mostly) “get it” now and have a semi obsession.

Would be fab to bump into you - I bet I recognise the kids first as Callum feels so well known to me from your video xx