Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Mar 22, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
petit-pois
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
All this talk of ziplocks has reminded me to put some in the hand luggage - if anyone is liable to puke on the plane you can seal it and put it down. Another handy hint is EVERYONE is liable to puke on the plane if turbulance is violent, not just the kids.
now you’ve made me queasy at the thought of a sealed bag of vomit!
petit-pois is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
All this talk of ziplocks has reminded me to put some in the hand luggage - if anyone is liable to puke on the plane you can seal it and put it down. Another handy hint is EVERYONE is liable to puke on the plane if turbulance is violent, not just the kids.
Yep... and on the plane do NOT wake sleeping kids for the last meal service near the US Coast. There WILL be turbulence and woken sleepy kids will feel sick... every time we go... literally every time, there are parents waking little ones and regretting it. Just take some cereal bars for when they wake up.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Moleskin type plasters for blisters on your feet.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Print copies of park tickets. If it has a bar code it’s very easy to get copies made if you lose them. I know this from experience
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

I bought collapsable water bottles where they take next to no room in bag and just fill up when ready.
Battery bank for phone is a must also!
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMacks
I want to go now!

Love this thread, so many great ideas thank you 😊 I’ve started to make a list for when we go
Disneyland Paris for a magical Christmas 2014
Disney World Florida A little Jedi's first trip 2022
DisneyMacks is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Packing cubes! Lifesaver for split stays and keeps everything tidy when moving things around cases.
2littleboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

I take one of these - although I buy them in the Pound shop (much cheaper !).

Handy for washing small items in the evening, hang on the shower curtain rail and they will be dry by morning.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
robrob71
Earning More Ears

Spare underwear in your plane carry-on bag.

Sorry if obvious, but takes no space at all and is unbelievably appreciated if your bags don't come off the carousel on day one, or you have a plane delay and unexpected overnight in a hotel.

Anyone who has ever had their bags delayed knows that feeling of putting on damp underwear the next morning after washing things in the sink the night before and hanging over the shower curtain rail to not quite dry!
robrob71 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 22, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

One thing I brought with me to Disneyland California in January which I hadnt done before, was to bring a silk pillowcase. I got a silk pillowcase as spluge during lockdown and bringing it on the plane was amazing. On the plane I put two of the airline pillowcases into it and it was comfy compared to just one. I also used it in the hotels, I put it on one of the pillows and it was so good. Any pillowcase would do really but have a silk one makes it a more holiday feel
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List