Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 2 Apr 22, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

I agree I would certainly visit a park on the first day. You'll all be up and rearing to go. We hit IHOP and were still at MK for rope drop last time we were there off site.

You can then use that free day in the middle to have a chilled day as you will need it.

I think it looks quite busy but it is probably worth booking the parks and then if you don't fancy what you have planned you can always cancel.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 22, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafan
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 53
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I would put something in on the first day, we are always raring to get going on first day, last thing we would want is a lazy day.

I would rethink the Saturdays at Blizzard Beach and SeaWorld. Disney water parks are not usually recommended for the weekend and as you are just going to SeaWorld once, I would probably do that on a different day too. SeaWorld and Magic Kingdom on the same day would be a bit too much for me.

Otherwise looks fine.
I would agree with the comments about water parks and Saturdays/Sundays - we fell foul of this several times. Locals tend to come loaded with coolers and all the good places to sit are gone. What we used to do when ours were young was hit a park then leave the park around 3-4pm and then we go straight to a water park and it’s amazing how many people have gone - usually get a pick of beds and the kids run round letting of steam before we left for the hotel or dinner.
Floridafan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 22, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

I am going for 3 weeks almost over the same period watching with interest :-)
Pascaltimon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 22, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
khonsu
Suitcases dusted off...

Best way over jet lag is to nail the first day until you drop! Then you're good to go again.

2002 Enchantedland Resort, 2005 Cabana Bay, 2011 Peabody, 2014 Rosen Point Orlando, 2017 Rosen Plaza, 2019 Rosen Shingle Creek. 2020 cancelled x2, 2021 cancelled x1... May 2022 - three weeks in Rosen Shingle Creek. May 2023 Drury Plaza Disney Springs. May 2024 - Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort, December 2024 - Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort

khonsu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List