Notices

Old 28 Apr 22, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
That is always so nice to know that even after your summer trip you still have another one planned! I take my hat off to you, I don’t do anything remotely scary. The boys get cross with me because if I’m watching a film and it starts to get a bit frightening I fast forward it. 😂 The Hard Rock is lovely and close, so that should save your legs after a long day in the parks. Also some great planning if you can fit MNSSHP in as well, that is way more my level of Horror! 😂 I’m looking forward to following along. Xx
😂 oh I talk the talk, wait till you read the report, I’ll be crying in the corner or hiding in the toilet! 😂😂

Pleased that we picked the Hard Rock as I think even that little bit closer will help the feet, hopefully no builders bums view from the window this time 😂

Very excited about mnsshp, hope it doesn’t sell out before us off siters get to buy tickets. It will be a total first for us and a lovely wee Disney extra amidst the horror and gore!

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I bet Tron will be open. I reckon they will do everything they can to open it within the 50th celebrations. Great news on the Halloween party for your trip.
🤞it’s open for your trip. Guardians looks great as well, maybe Disney next year…so pleased the party will fit into our plans, I’ll be needing a wee Disney fix by then.

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
You can have as many pre-trips as possible for me …I think I have talked myself back out of the possible holiday I can’t be bothered with the will they won’t they BA situation either and of course the 10 week wait for a passport scenario is not swaying it
I’m excited for your October trip I think it’s my favourite time to visit so far-I much prefer the weather it’s just pleasant compared to sweltering in the Summer We have never done any HHN the girls are still too young/couldn’t cope (not to mention me ) but we love a bit of Halloween Disney style! You will feel a bit spoilt flying direct especially on the way home-I’m sure we got blown back to Newcastle in 6.5 hours
Aww. Those passport times are mad though and would just add to the stress levels. Yes BA, grrr, not my favs as still no word on our complaint and I’m getting apprehensive about flight cancellations already…

Wow 6.5 hours, that’s amazing! I won’t be getting used to the Edinburgh flights though, I’m sure my price was a one off as I didn’t need to sell a vital organ 😂
Old 29 Apr 22, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Ooh excited for this! I’ve always wanted to visit in October to do HHN although I’m a big scaredy pants 😂. The houses always look amazing and so well themed!
A bonus night in Disney is even better, it will be nice to have a bit of cheery cheesy Halloween to counteract Universal.
A 6 night trip will be perfect as it’ll give you the day to rest before going back to work. It’ll be hectic but what Florida holiday isn’t 😬.
Also how lovely knowing you won’t have long after getting back in the Summer before you go back again, will certainly help with post holiday blues.

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 22, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Ooh excited for this! I’ve always wanted to visit in October to do HHN although I’m a big scaredy pants 😂. The houses always look amazing and so well themed!
A bonus night in Disney is even better, it will be nice to have a bit of cheery cheesy Halloween to counteract Universal.
A 6 night trip will be perfect as it’ll give you the day to rest before going back to work. It’ll be hectic but what Florida holiday isn’t 😬.
Also how lovely knowing you won’t have long after getting back in the Summer before you go back again, will certainly help with post holiday blues.
Thanks. I’m so excited for the October trip, so many new things for us. And you are so right it will make coming home after our summer trip so much easier with this to look forward to.

How’s your planning going? I’ve got serious envy of that beautiful beach house you’ve rented.
Old 4 Aug 22, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

How lucky to have another trip so soon and how nice to be able to fly from your local airport. It sounds like the 6 nights is an ideal length for a trip in half term.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
How lucky to have another trip so soon and how nice to be able to fly from your local airport. It sounds like the 6 nights is an ideal length for a trip in half term.
Thanks. So looking forward to no connections, leaving the house at a decent time…

Lovely to see you’ve got a trip booked now to look forward to. ❤️
Old 6 Aug 22, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Update

Holiday all paid- seats picked on the flight.

Tickets

We purchased tickets for MNSSHP for the 18th.

We purchased the Unmasking the Horror Tour for the 19th. 3 house version.

We purchased Frequent Fear Passes for HHN. I was tempted by the express option but it would have made them $510 each rather than $180 plus tax.

Shopping - outfits

I may have bought a couple of things for HHN.

I bought this and took it with me in the summer, it’s so lovely and comfy.

So while I was away I also ordered it in this fabric

I’d ordered these and got them sent to Debbie to pick up last month. They are so cute.

I really like the loungefly stuff but I’m not a fan of backpacks. Ds and Dh found this one for my birthday. Bride on one side and Frankenstein on the other snd it’s cross body so ideal.

I need something to wear to MNSHHP. I have a lovely haunted mansion dress but not sure if the fabric is a little heavy.
Old 6 Aug 22, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

What a nice feeling to have your tickets all sorted. The haunted mansion dress is cool. We've never been in October to know if the fabric is too heavy.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Update

Holiday all paid- seats picked on the flight.

Tickets

We purchased tickets for MNSSHP for the 18th.

We purchased the Unmasking the Horror Tour for the 19th. 3 house version.

We purchased Frequent Fear Passes for HHN. I was tempted by the express option but it would have made them $510 each rather than $180 plus tax.

Shopping - outfits

I may have bought a couple of things for HHN.

I bought this and took it with me in the summer, it’s so lovely and comfy.

So while I was away I also ordered it in this fabric

I’d ordered these and got them sent to Debbie to pick up last month. They are so cute.

I really like the loungefly stuff but I’m not a fan of backpacks. Ds and Dh found this one for my birthday. Bride on one side and Frankenstein on the other snd it’s cross body so ideal.

I need something to wear to MNSHHP. I have a lovely haunted mansion dress but not sure if the fabric is a little heavy.
Very HHN Rescuer 🎃👻💀🧟🧛🏻🧟 Xx
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

I love all of those outfits especially the Haunted Mansion dress! Would love to do HHN one year

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 22, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
What a nice feeling to have your tickets all sorted. The haunted mansion dress is cool. We've never been in October to know if the fabric is too heavy.
Thanks. I faffed about for ages with the HHN ones but I can’t bring myself to pay the express pass. Some houses still to be announced but unless there’s something massive we will just stick with soaking up the atmosphere and trying to fit everything in over the 3 nights.

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Very HHN Rescuer 🎃👻💀🧟🧛🏻🧟 Xx
Thanks Emma, I’ll still be having my trainers on for the 50k steps of hhn that all the vloggers keep talking about? Need to by some anti chaffing shorts too😂

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
I love all of those outfits especially the Haunted Mansion dress! Would love to do HHN one year
Aww thanks. HHN has been a long time bucket list for me, you’ll get to it one day.
No idea how practical any of these outfits are.
I did buy another 3 dresses with hhn patterns but they are the same material as the haunted mansion dress,

This one is the same style but this truly gruesome fabric 😂

Can’t imagine wearing either of these at home and running into the kids from class.

Also this one is the same style as the haunted mansion and I wore it in Feb.

Edited at 12:30 PM.
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List