Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 10 Jun 22, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I'm really not offended at all, I think its pretty but wondered if I'm missing something. I also have jewellery making granddaughters so that's a thought. I bought some colored pearls to decorate a cushion (failed) maybe I could manage a necklace. And.no jokes please.
YouTube is your friend to make anything.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 22, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve just had a look on the website. I think Ii looks really nice on the model. If you love it and can afford it , get it.
I’m with Maidmarian 👍
Old 11 Jun 22, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggertastic
Imagineer

If you like it. Can afford it then buy it? That's my reasoning. Like holidays buy what you like.

Not my taste, and I wouldn't pay that when I can get gold from jewellery Quarter for not much more. But it not my money and I won't be wearing it.
tiggertastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

It looks like a nice enough necklace … a nice cheap necklace though.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 22, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
Surely the difference is that diamonds have an extrinsic value where coloured beads do not.

Value is in the eye of the beholder, so is opinion, and Sue asked for comments, I don't think, they are unnecessary or hurtful they are simply opinions, we don't all like everything
These aren't coloured beads, they're gemstones - so the same situation as diamond vs non-diamond ring.

"Each necklace is completely unique, threaded with pieces of Turquoise, Amazonite, Moonstone, Orange Carnelian, Guava Quartz, Pink Opal, Green Onyx, Amethyst, Lemon Quartz, Blue Lace Agate and Lapis"

If you like it and would enjoy it and can afford it, I say go for it OP xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 22, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

My first thought was woah thats expensive, but after reading what it is I suppose the cost is justified.
I'd ask for it as a birthday or Xmas present, that would make me feel much better about the price, even if it was coming out of my joint account! 🤣
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 22, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

I am going to go and look at it I think, there's a shop at Bicester. Thank you everyone. X
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 22, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I absolutely love this but can't help thinking it wouldn't look like it cost anything like the price tag. It reminds me if the hippy beads we used to wear in the 70's. Comments please?

Have you seen Lola Rose jewellery ? That’s mainly semi-precious stones in a good range of colours and modern styles but cheaper than this brand.

I like this one but it’s too short for me, I don’t like the close fit style on myself, prefer longer beads to elongate my face (ie make it look thinner !)
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 22, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

If you would get good use out of it, if it would become your “go to” piece then it wouldn’t work out expensive per wear.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List