Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 12 Jul 22, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
The Disney outlet at Vineland Road had some good Christmas items in last week. I got some tree decorations at $7 instead of $28 each and also a Disney countdown to Christmas at $27 instead of $50.
I also managed to get a Kate Spade bag as well at a good price for a friends birthday present.
JC Penny also had some good offers on.

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 22, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
charleigh08
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
It’s not cheap because they sell quality brands but you can find great ‘bargains’ at the Dillards Clearance Centre on East Colonial Drive near the Fashion Sq Mall. Its a large store, so not a quick ‘in and out’ like the Premium Outlet shops.
I can’t remember everything I bought except for a Vera Bradley bag $40 & a gorgeous Italian silk tie $30 (rrp$100!)
I did think the menswear section was great. I remember seeing a drop dead gorgeous men’s Italian leather aviator style jacket - $299 (rrp $999!).
There is a Gideons bakery nearby but we spent too long in Dillards. Ah well, next time….
Where is this please
charleigh08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 22, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by charleigh08 View Post
Where is this please
It’s about 20mins (drive) north of Universal (excluding rush hour)

disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 06:07 AM  
Link to this Post
benali11
Getting Excited

Hi can anyone help - if we are staying at universal where are the closest tj maxx / Marshall’s (will be using uber/taxi) thanks
benali11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Originally Posted by benali11 View Post
Hi can anyone help - if we are staying at universal where are the closest tj maxx / Marshall’s (will be using uber/taxi) thanks
Best to Google it and then look google maps.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Shkyler
Apprentice Imagineer

goo.gl/maps/tbocug4Km6AjL2MAA
Shkyler is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

It’s not cheap because they sell quality brands but you can find great ‘bargains’ at the Dillards Clearance Centre on East Colonial Drive near the Fashion Sq Mall. Its a large store, so not a quick ‘in and out’ like the Premium Outlet shops.
I can’t remember everything I bought except for a Vera Bradley bag $40 & a gorgeous Italian silk tie $30 (rrp$100!)
I did think the menswear section was great. I remember seeing a drop dead gorgeous men’s Italian leather aviator style jacket - $299 (rrp $999!).
There is a Gideons bakery nearby but we spent too long in Dillards. Ah well, next time….
It’s actually in the fashion show mall. We were passing 1 day in March and went in to
Macy’s and Dillards clearance. Unfortunately it was a Monday and Dillards clearance is closed on Mondays!
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida-Sarah
Apprentice Imagineer

Florida-Sarah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
The outlets are currently disappointing in comparison to when we were here earlier this year.

We got some bargains in Ugg and North Face a few months ago but this trip there has been nothing worth buying for us.

We usually buy a lot when we are over here but not this trip unfortunately.

We did make some purchases in the Disney outlet however but in terms of “brands” it’s been disappointing.

WDW: 1992, 1993, 1996, 1998, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 x2, 2017, 2018, 2019 x 2

DCL: Disney Dream 2017, Disney Fantasy 2019
Florida-Sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Softy View Post
It’s actually in the fashion show mall. We were passing 1 day in March and went in to
Macy’s and Dillards clearance. Unfortunately it was a Monday and Dillards clearance is closed on Mondays!
I know it’s in the fashion mall. I’ve been there. Lol. But it’s like the anchor stores at the Florida Mall & has its own exterior entrance, so shoppers can park directly outside.
If you just say ‘in the mall’ people park anywhere & then have to walk farther to get to the store.
Speaking as someone with mobility issues, it can make a difference to stamina levels.
Also, if you buy loads (no comment) you can make frequent trips to the car to offload. 👍

Edited at 02:59 PM. Reason: Weird emoji
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

I know it’s in the fashion mall. I’ve been there. Lol. But it’s like the anchor stores at the Florida Mall & has its own exterior entrance, so shoppers can park directly outside.
If you just say ‘in the mall’ people park anywhere & then have to walk farther to get to the store.
Speaking as someone with mobility issues, it can make a difference to stamina levels.
Also, if you buy loads (no comment) you can make frequent trips to the car to offload. 👍
Yeah I got that you’d been there but you said it was near the mall, which it isn’t. That could cause confusion if people google it. Some would wrongly assume there’s a 2nd one.

As with almost all malls, the department stores have their own exterior entrances, I’m sure everyone knows that.

People can spend the time searching the best place to park online in advance, if they want to.

Edited at 03:11 PM.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List