Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 9 Aug 22, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by *cath* View Post
Attraction Tickets . com say otherwise. I did a live chat and Tracey said:
Yes, these do count as visits. The ticket is valid for 14 days including water parks, You have an 18-day window in which to use the 14 days
Wouldn’t really take what anyone from attraction tickets says as being gospel though. I also have seen and read the Disney have stated the water parks do not count as one of the 14 days main park days.

Ive booked all 14 days because of their ridiculous system now but highly doubt I’ll go to Disney more than 5/6 days (only been persuaded to get tickets for Disney as my son is joining us with our 2.5 yr old granddaughter), so will be able to use water park with no worry.
Floridadot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridadot View Post
Wouldn’t really take what anyone from attraction tickets says as being gospel though.
It's their job to know these things, so I'd take their advice over whatever Greta says on Facebook, though.
YLL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by YLL View Post
It's their job to know these things, so I'd take their advice over whatever Greta says on Facebook, though.
Hmm yeah let’s just say they’ve shown more than once that they don’t know their job as well as some on the Dibb do 😂😂😂
Floridadot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

Here we go I think this should count as the definitive answer.

Simon (Walt Disney World Resort)
Aug 11, 2022, 9:50 AM EDT

Hello

Thank you for contacting Walt Disney World® Ticketing.

Your tickets will be valid for 18 days from the first date you select and you are able to use up to fourteen entries into the Water Parks, Mini Golf, or ESPN Sports complex in addition to your fourteen days of Theme Park entries. These can be used in any order and even on the same day.

Should you have additional questions, please contact us again by replying to this message or calling 407-939-4237, and follow the prompts. Our office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST seven (7) days a week.

Sincerely,

Simon
Ticketing Guest Services
Walt Disney World® Resort
Old 11 Aug 22, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Floridadot View Post
Here we go I think this should count as the definitive answer.

Simon (Walt Disney World Resort)
Aug 11, 2022, 9:50 AM EDT

Hello

Thank you for contacting Walt Disney World® Ticketing.

Your tickets will be valid for 18 days from the first date you select and you are able to use up to fourteen entries into the Water Parks, Mini Golf, or ESPN Sports complex in addition to your fourteen days of Theme Park entries. These can be used in any order and even on the same day.

Should you have additional questions, please contact us again by replying to this message or calling 407-939-4237, and follow the prompts. Our office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST seven (7) days a week.

Sincerely,

Simon
Ticketing Guest Services
Walt Disney World® Resort
Interesting. So it looks like they've made the UK tickets work in a similar fashion to the American tickets. That is, for a X-Day ticket with Waterpark option you get X days to visit the main parks plus an additional X entries to visit the waterparks, mini-golf, etc.

Now we just need some mug guinea pig kind person to try it out to make sure this is actually the case.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Interesting. So it looks like they've made the UK tickets work in a similar fashion to the American tickets. That is, for a X-Day ticket with Waterpark option you get X days to visit the main parks plus an additional X entries to visit the waterparks, mini-golf, etc.

Now we just need some mug guinea pig kind person to try it out to make sure this is actually the case.
I have seen reports on the DIS forum of people who have been to Typhoon and not had a day deducted from their tickets that’s why I thought I’d email and ask!

I’ll be the mug/kind person to report back unless someone goes before me 😂😂😂

Edited at 06:21 PM.
Old 11 Aug 22, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post

Isn't that the way it always worked with the ultimate tickets? It not any different with the magic tickets except it's over 18 days instead of 15?
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
millarmagic
slightly serious Dibber

So do you need to book/reserve water parks or just turn up please?
millarmagic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

Originally Posted by millarmagic View Post
So do you need to book/reserve water parks or just turn up please?
No, you only need to book the 4 main parks.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mariesmith View Post
Isn't that the way it always worked with the ultimate tickets? It not any different with the magic tickets except it's over 18 days instead of 15?
No, I don't think so.

It used to be that you could only use the Ultimate tickets on 14 days out of 15. You didn't have 14 visits to the waterparks plus 14 days at the main parks. You couldn't actually use the ticket on 15 days, where one day was just a waterpark day.

At least, as far as I'm aware it wasn't like that.

On Disney's website and other websites, it used to make it clear that the American Disney tickets with the waterpark option gave you X days at the main parks plus an additional X entries to the waterparks. It never said the same thing for the UK Ultimates. Admittedly, it still doesn't say that for the UK Magic tickets.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List