Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 25 Jul 22, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

Mexico in September

Looking at going g away a bit later next year .
DH and I hafe been to Mexico before and went in June .We had 3 full days and nights of rain at the beginning g of our stay by otherwise great weather
Has anyone been at the beginning of September ?
Please can you let me know what to expect weather wise at that time of year please?
inky1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 22, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
No but we are there from 27th august for 10 nights and I was assuming we would have a downpour each day a bit like in florida. I can cope with that, it can be our siesta time!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 22, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
No but we are there from 27th august for 10 nights and I was assuming we would have a downpour each day a bit like in florida. I can cope with that, it can be our siesta time!
Ooh that’s lovely where are you staying .
Have you been before ?
It was 18 years ago we were there so I’m guessing things will have changed a bit.
inky1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 22, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
We are going for the first time on OCT 2nd so interested to hear too.

Edited at 02:35 PM.
scottishmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 22, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scottishmum View Post
We are going for the first time on OCT 2nd so interested to hear too.
We're october half term, so I am interested too
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
windsor_hills
Imagineer

Sorry, haven’t been in September so couldn’t comment from personal experience.

We were there this year 7-21 July and only saw rain on one day. We had two short heavy showers for about 20 minutes each.

I don’t know if this helps worldweatheronline/c...na-roo/mx.aspx
windsor_hills is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by inky1 View Post
Ooh that’s lovely where are you staying .
Have you been before ?
It was 18 years ago we were there so I’m guessing things will have changed a bit.
We are staying at the Unico Riviera Maya and this is our first time! It’s DH 50th 2 days before we go and we had booked 10 days in Orlando but as we went at Xmas and in May DH decided he wanted a break from it so it was his choice where to go and he chose Mexico!
Which hotel are you looking at?
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

We are staying at the Unico Riviera Maya and this is our first time! It’s DH 50th 2 days before we go and we had booked 10 days in Orlando but as we went at Xmas and in May DH decided he wanted a break from it so it was his choice where to go and he chose Mexico!
Which hotel are you looking at?
We stayed at Eldorado Royale which was adults only they’ve expanded now and have lots of different ones
Was swayed by The Despicable 3s vlogs to Planet Hollywood but we
aren’t tied to school holidays now
so will keep looking
Old 31 Jul 22, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by inky1 View Post
We stayed at Eldorado Royale which was adults only they’ve expanded now and have lots of different ones
Was swayed by The Despicable 3s vlogs to Planet Hollywood but we
aren’t tied to school holidays now
so will keep looking
We looked at Planet Hollywood too but fell in love with the Unico mainly as there is no buffet, all the restaurants are A la carte. There are so many beautiful hotels though.
Old 31 Jul 22, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

We looked at Planet Hollywood too but fell in love with the Unico mainly as there is no buffet, all the restaurants are A la carte. There are so many beautiful hotels though.
I’m sure you will have a lovely time - PH is too new for us Mexico has lush vegetation and this hotel hasn’t matured yet .
There’s lots to see and do