Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 Jul 22, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Do they have to be charged ? Would the charge last long enough for the flight out, the holiday and flight home ?
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
Do they have to be charged ? Would the charge last long enough for the flight out, the holiday and flight home ?
Linda. My first thought before I bought them so I did some digging

They take a CR2032 button battery that lasts a year permanently on. Also it advises your phone when the battery needs replacing.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Linda. My first thought before I bought them so I did some digging

They take a CR2032 button battery that lasts a year permanently on. Also it advises your phone when the battery needs replacing.
I bought spare batteries for mine a while back just in case, not needed yet and we’ve had them a year. Three out of the four show 50% battery, one is about 30%.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

I ordered some from Amazon on Amazon prime day but they haven’t arrived and we go Saturday. Anyone seen any in stock online at all? Argos, Apple store don’t have them in stock at the moment.
Katnic1 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I got another couple of Air Tags from Apple on Saturday, ordered them online and collected them in store. They didn't have the 4 pack and were showing at times no availability for the single ones either but I just checked a couple of times a day and some then came available.

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
I ordered some from Amazon on Amazon prime day but they haven’t arrived and we go Saturday. Anyone seen any in stock online at all? Argos, Apple store don’t have them in stock at the moment.
Most weird but I got mine from O2. Free postage and arrived the next morning. Sadly Costco had run out

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Got ours in John Lewis.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

I ordered a four pack on Sunday from Apple and they arrived within 18 hours at my home. All set up and ready to use.
tspill is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Elisebev
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

For those of you considering getting apple AirTags. I can’t recommend them highly enough. I had bought one a few months ago to keep track of my house keys. After reading on here and other places, I decided to put it in my suitcase when flying. Flew this morning from Glasgow to Dublin. Actually forgot I had the token in my case but as I was leaving the plane, it messaged to tell me I had left my token behind. Clearly, my luggage had made it as far as Dublin. Eventually made it to the luggage hall where I located the carousel for the Glasgow flight. I waited and waited and waited some more. No sign of my luggage. Quite a few people from the flight were in the same predicament. I could see from checking my AirTag that it was definitely somewhere in the terminal. Asking the staff got us nowhere. “Can’t tell you if it’s still to come or missing, fill out a lost bag form if you want”.eventually someone else from the flight found a whole lot of Glasgow luggage two carousels down and there was my case.

Edited at 10:36 PM.
Elisebev is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
Do you have any Samsung Galaxy phones?
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List