VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Brilliant love it
The teenager gets a breakfast delivery from Mum & Dad lucky boy 😋😋😋
Have a great day x
Thanks Claire. 💕 He loved his breakfast and we had a fab day! Xx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Every good breakfast starts with a mimosa
That should absolutely be on a t-shirt! 😉
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Phew, all caught up!

Wow, the Club Lounge food looks incredible. Those donuts though 😍

Do they still have the Big Pink donut in Universal or is it the Big Brown now? Sounds totally wrong 😂

Millers is one of our faves but I will be adding a Strawberry Mike onto my order, yum!

And you’ve done it again with another restaurant I need to squeeze in with Saltgrass! I need another week in Orlando 🙈

It sounds like you’re all having a blast! X
Alicia, the hotel is awesome and I will be sad to have to forage for my own breakfast once we leave here!

They have pink and brown donuts, just depends on the location. 😆

The mule was lovely and gingery with some sweetness from the strawberries. I really enjoyed it! 😁

Saltgrass is a great alternative to longhorns, we had a super server and some awesome cocktails.

We are all having the best time and you will be here before you know it! So exciting 🥳 xx
Old 13 Aug 22, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
After a great morning at Universal, we rode Transformers, MIB, ET, The Bourne Stuntacular and Cooper went on RRR. We decided to visit the Florida Mall for lunch and some shopping.

Cooper chose Popeye’s. He had a chicken sandwich with fries and a sprite. He said the burger was tasty.

Adam had a Cubano sandwich from Meson Sandwiches. He loved it! I had a taste and it was so good, zingy pickles, tangy mustard, gooey cheese and Smokey ham!

I decided to have a diy salad from Ugrean. It had frilly lettuce, fresh corn, cherry tomatoes, feta, red onion and warm chicken with a balsamic vinaigrette. It was perfect and just what I felt like!

Cooper managed to find two pairs of trainers (one of which will be a birthday gift) and I had fun In Sephora 😍.

I wanted to buy more but I need to go with Alicia (Smithlane) as I get so overwhelmed when I’m in there! 😆

Back to the hotel to do some laundry (such fun!) and cooper is off to the gym! Xx
Old 14 Aug 22, 01:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Dinner at RPR Lounge
Offerings were cheese, crackers, salads and meatballs with mash. Everything was great and the meatballs and mash were delicious. Really flavourful and tender and the mash was super creamy.

For drinks I had a glass of Sauvignon Blanc and Champagne and Adam had a Minute Maid Lemonade. They were all very good.

One of our plates.

Cooper had his dinner ‘to go’ as he spent some time in the gym.
We popped back for desserts as there was a crazy thunderstorm and we knew we wouldn’t be going back to the parks (however we did do laundry so I feel like we achieved something!)
Choices were, mini chocolate cakes, peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies and mini key lime pies. The key lime pies were the winner!

I just can’t praise the Club staff here highly enough- they are helpful, professional and funny. I will be sad to leave. Xx
Old 14 Aug 22, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Popeyes burger and the salad look good but oh my that sandwich! You are making excellent use of the lounge- its great that they make proper meals at dinner time, those potatoes look creamy good! And mini key lime pies wow! Universal is getting so much great feedback these days, i cant wait to stay there

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Glad you had a good morning at universal 😊
I love Florida Mall , I’m the same as you in Sephora! If Rachel isn’t with me , I ask her to make a list and I just hand it to one of the assistants who know instantly where everything is 🤣 Paul insisted on coming in with me a couple of years ago and I tried my hardest to keep him distracted at the cash desk but it didn’t work, to say the air was blue about how much you needed to spend in there was an understatement 🤣🤣
Oh wow that creamy mash looked so good 😊 I probably would have ate far more then I should 😳
💕💕xx
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Your shopping haul looks so restrained….obviously I know your suitcases must already be bursting at the seams😆
I think a Popeyes is supposed to be opening up here! The Cuban sandwich looks tasty-I feel your cocktail count is a bit low 😆
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

Your food choices are so lovely. Huge fan of mini desserts too. Know exactly what you mean about Sephora- have you tried the Fresh range ? I really rate the face creams and the lip butters.
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

You got loads done at Universal today. The express pass really does help. More great offerings from the club room too. We spent so much less on food/drink when we stayed club level.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List