Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 10 Aug 22, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dizneemad
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
I believe you can unless any of the kids are unvaccinated under 5’s. They’d need an earlier PCR.

You could all do supervised tests before you leave the uk though. Just 2 video calls to cover you all and you’ll be done before you go to the airport. You can test on the Saturday as early as you like. That’s what I’d do.
Who would you use for this and is it acceptable with the cruise line?
Old 10 Aug 22, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dizneemad View Post
Who would you use for this and is it acceptable with the cruise line?
We’re using DocHQ. Lots of others have already used them to sail with Disney.

We’ve bought the tests from Superdrug, £2 each, and the consultation and certificates with DocHQ, think it was £27 for the 3 of us.

They’ll do up to 4 people on one consultation.

Discount code is RETURN30.

You pay for each consultation and up to 4 certificates then book your time slot after you’ve paid.

We’ve used them twice now to travel to US. No issues so happy to recommend.

Last time in May we had the 7am appointment so all done and dusted nice and early.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Just done our Breathe Assured video test, came back negative.

Did/passed a pre-test last night, but still stressful!

Details and .pdf files uploaded to Safe Passage... Time to kill that backup hotel on I-Drive?
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

"Clear to Sail"... Woo, and indeed, hoo 😁
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

So, have we decided that the Flowflex is fine, even if it says Hangzou? I can get them at work, so as the cert, once tested, from DoqHQ just says Flowflex Acon Antigen? I can’t seem to buy anything else anywhere?
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 22, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
So, have we decided that the Flowflex is fine, even if it says Hangzou? I can get them at work, so as the cert, once tested, from DoqHQ just says Flowflex Acon Antigen? I can’t seem to buy anything else anywhere?
I will let You tomorrow as Using the same Test.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 22, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Found this, so looks like ours are all OK, especially if using a UK testing service. fda.gov/medical-devices/...193#authorized
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 22, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
lilgar
Proud to wear my Ears

Sorry to jump on this post just totally stressed with all this paperwork & testing that is required, our cruise is halfway through our holiday so have to take the tests with us... Can I ask a stupid question when we make an appt. with docHQ for our certificates is this a uk based company? just wondering if I have to add the time difference on when booking the appointment? Hope that makes sense.. TIA
lilgar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 22, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lilgar View Post
Sorry to jump on this post just totally stressed with all this paperwork & testing that is required, our cruise is halfway through our holiday so have to take the tests with us... Can I ask a stupid question when we make an appt. with docHQ for our certificates is this a uk based company? just wondering if I have to add the time difference on when booking the appointment? Hope that makes sense.. TIA
Yes, I just put in a
Uk time, done ours this morning, put in 1pm time which was 8am here. All done at the same time and certificates sent, they check you have received them before they hang up. Very easy process, would recommend having another device to check emails while connected, unless you are
Phone savvy and can do both at the same time.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 22, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
lilgar
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by tinkerella123 View Post
Yes, I just put in a
Uk time, done ours this morning, put in 1pm time which was 8am here. All done at the same time and certificates sent, they check you have received them before they hang up. Very easy process, would recommend having another device to check emails while connected, unless you are
Phone savvy and can do both at the same time.
Thx so much for your reply very much appreciated, it's our 1st cruise & probably our last 🤣🤣...
lilgar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List